bill_gnye

Aug 15, 2017
I'm still not sure how to trigger the alone option. I've done the scene with ryo, but I'm not seeing anything to suggest the sister can do anything alone

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Where is the option for it? I had the ryo scene where after the first cosplay event, we went to his house but I didnt see any new option. Unless you mean just going by yourself and not taking her, but then how would you get her excitement up to do anything
On the weekends if you go up for her you can ask what her plans are, which will have an option to go alone.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Are your stats high enough, think it's confidence that needs to be at a decent state for her to go off on her own.
Yeah its H degree, I got mine to 50 and it showed, the easiest way to get it up i found so far is too spam the titjob scene.

Last edited:

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
doesn't need to be 50 though, not sure the exact amount needed.
e8a5768cfd457e4ec56bb07061ac1f37.png
e74362f64257be72fddd43844da5c712.png
Works for me with these stats, I basically just walked around with her in panties/naked and it eventually triggered. Got some maid scene near the frontdoor at home as well.

sicknesslove

Oct 13, 2018
i can't seem to trigger the ntr route and the semen bottle ev isn't showing up whats more is my shame is 0 exposure 100 and pop]ularity 100 h degree 100 and h time 3 confidence at 93 and 209 excitement and not on any routes

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
i can't seem to trigger the ntr route and the semen bottle ev isn't showing up whats more is my shame is 0 exposure 100 and pop]ularity 100 h degree 100 and h time 3 confidence at 93 and 209 excitement and not on any routes
Uh, let me try to remember what I did before triggering it. I did the Intercural sex scene(Venue west together), In the alley scene(Town Alone, in alley near appartment), and the upper body scene(Venue east top area).

Reactions: misjebaka

Mayerman

Jul 23, 2017
This is the patched version with a Cheat menu included, in case you need to increae things like money, stats or items, you just have to press 1 on your keyboard and the menu will be on the top right side.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
How do you increase excitement and those other stats?

Nvm, I figuired it out, just spam touching and then you can take off her clothes and walking around lewd like will do stuff

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
card locations and how do you get one in tree
The one in the tree you get by going into town during the week and speaking to the guy working out in the park, you have to do it like 10 times to have enough strength, he'll give you a skill as well. The are 3 at school, most are around town in the park/abandoned building/ the place with the data work/ park bathroom, and the rest are on ninja's you have to fight, if you just get the best gear they go down in two hits though you will have to visit town on multiple occasions to get them to spawn and one is at school I believe. My save I posted has them all collected but i didn't turn in for the last outfit.

Reactions: misjebaka
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes