RPGM - Completed - Cos Ro 3 [v1.24 + DLC] [H.H.Works]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Cos Ro 3 is an exciting cosplay hentai game with tons of outfits to enjoy! Whether you love public gropings or full blown cheating fetishes, this game has something for everyone! Ten outfits, multiple routes, and a ton of random features to learn! If you're looking for a hentai game unlike any other, this game is a perfect fit.

Admittedly the gameplay is lacking... but the hentai content is super hot!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

Warning at the start: This is one of those moments, where following episode (Cos Ro 3) is worse than the previous one (Cos Ro 2). Although art has improved, but gameplay is much worse! I will recommend you to play Cos Ro 2.

Short description of the game:
    This game is about corruption and exhibitionism with different clothes and various states of undressing them.

Pros:
    + Amount of fan service is really high here. Cosplay includes some famous anime characters.
    + Clothing system and undressing those clothes is nice. It will start slow, where girl is willing to run around only without some miscellanous items, but as game progress she will be willing to run around without panties or even completely naked.
    + Art is good.

Cons:
    - Gameplay is terrible! Its one of those annoying systems, where you have to run around different locations while wearing different clothes to search for new events! You also have to meet certain stats requirement or events will not show up! Its super annoying!
    (I highly recommend reading "Event walktrough" in the forum or you will be lost.)
    - Another annoying part of gameplay are "the routes" (there are 4 routes). Somehow you might find yourself locked in certain routes that will lock some of the events. Worst part is that there is no notification. You have to browse through menu to find some very vague letters and then consult forum what those letters mean (eg. if you find "LE" it equals "Love Ending" and it will lock all events including other people!!)
    - English is a bad machine translation. Althrough it is not as bad as it could be, its still readable (OP clearly tried to manually check it for sentences that didnt make any sense). There is a lot of conversation ongoing between siblings so bad translation kinda ruins immersion.

To sum it up:
    After playing previous 2 episodes of Cos Ro I am dissapointed with the 3rd. Art has clearly improved, but gameplay is worse.
    If you are a fan of corruption or exhibitionism themes or if you are here for fan service, then you can play this... otherwise its not worth it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

This game is simply unplayable due to the current state of the translation. It looks like there is some possible potential here, but as it stands, the translation is so broken, I couldn't tolerate more than 10 minutes of this game.

Then again, i fingered my sister within that first 10 minutes with hardly any build up of of any kind, so that's probably not accurate.

This game reads worse than a lot of google translations I've seen, and that's saying a lot. I really don't know how it's this awful! Eventide, the company that takes credit for the translation, really shouldn't be proud of their work here, and promoting their Patreon for this kind of work is a total joke. There are enough good games around to not bother with this one until you can actually figure out what's going on.

Straight into the trash it goes. Eventide, get someone who actually speaks English to fix your failed attempt at a translation and I'll fix my review.