phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
Can someone post new links? Preferably not formatted in that disc image thing and not on a untrustworthy site? Thanks if you do this, you are a chad whomever you may be if you do it.

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Anyone know how we can increase certain status like I have no idea about how I increase her confidence and exposure and how do I start the ntr or bad route please help

Limo_xX

Jan 3, 2023
Я не понимаю как пройти как она была одета в трель топ, подскажите пожалуйста как сделать что бы Акана была одна, у меня его нет и как вообще пройти этот ивент?

Limo_xX

Jan 3, 2023
I don’t understand how to get through how she was wearing a trill top, please tell me how to make it so that Akana was alone, I don’t have one and how to go through this event in general?

Limo_xX

Jan 3, 2023
I don’t understand how to get through how she was wearing a trill top, please tell me how to make it so that Akana was alone, I don’t have one and how to go through this event in general?

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
1697771330323.png I have this problem right after I bought the cosplay offer for 10,000, every time I open the menu to choose the cosplay, it crashes and say this.

Sert2242

Nov 25, 2023
Quick walkthrough for events.
  • Upper body, Cosplay venue east, High Exposure/Popularity Alone
  • Yogurt Bukkake, Wearing Presidents Daughter, Venue South, High Exposure/Shame Together
  • Titty Fuck,First costume, Venue west, High Confidence/Shame Together
  • Step on with feet, Uniform(Red), Venue east, Confidence/shame Together
  • Limbo Limbo, Uniform(Black), Venue outside, Exposure/shame Together
  • Intercrual sex, Agami, Venue west, confidence/shame Together
  • With a semen bottle, venue south, popularity/exposure/shame Alone
  • In a ramune bottle, after semen bottle, presidents daughter, Venue outside, popularity/exposure/shame Alone
  • Invite to toilet, after semen bottle, Venue south, Exposure/shame Alone
  • At the point of being caught, get caught by thug in town don't rescue, naughtiness/shame Together
  • In the venue toilet, invite someone to toilet, H degree and exposed Alone
  • On the balcony, After Ramune bottle, at home on balcony, H Degree
  • In the hotel corridor, After ramune bottle, School Swimsuit, Venue outside, H Degree Alone
  • In the pool, After ramune bottle, Have Swimsuit, Pool, H Degree Alone
  • Turn on the rotor, Have maid clothes, Home(entrance), Confidence/Shame/Exposure Together
  • In the back alley, Knight clothes, In city alley, Shame/exposure/popularity Alone
Think that's all of them, confession END is the only other one.
I cant find the next thing to do after the thug event at the entrance to the dungeon, she now doesn't go together anymore im in NR and cant do exhib stuff what xo i have to do now to progress?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes