[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid 3 year experience as Unity Developer

WoodBeast

Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys you want to make some unique games with unique mechanics ? Well i have 3 years experience with C# and Unity and looking for project to work. I am have 3-5 hours free time everyday.
What i mean with unique mechanics? For example you want some complicated character control system or you want 100+ different skills or 100 different ending for game. Well they all will be hard algorithms to make. Other game engines are limited at some point for example : Renpy,RpgMaker etc. when game made with engines its not hard to understand because they all looks same either mechanics or graphics. But with Unity3D you almost have no limits except tons of code that you had to write. And i can do it for you. i also can make simple 3D models and textures... ALSO can work with adobe after effects for motion graphics or other cool stuff.

Skills:
Unity3D,C#,Cinema4D,zBrush,SubstancePainter,Photoshop,AfterEffects etc.

Preferred method of contact:
Well if you want to talk with me Jaykie#5548 this is my discord or PM me.

Employment Type & Rates:
Based on project size and your kindness :) i can make it free or take little amount payment for live. P.S. If payment is good i can work fulltime for you and finish your project faster.

Additional comments:
I am just fan of good games and i really like to make good playable game. I have my own project on hold(which is very big simulator) i am making this because just want get some new skills and new friends... Don't be so shy just write me if you want ask anything. Have a good day :)

Reactions: DeviousDev

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
you want 100+ different skills or 100 different ending for game. Well they all will be hard algorithms to make. Other game engines are limited at some point for example : Renpy,RpgMaker etc.
Completely untrue, having 100 different endings would be a colossal task for a writer, it has basically next to nothing to do with the engine used, those engines mentioned can easily handle this much assuming there are such skilled writers to handle making 100 different endings.

As for the skills, that is untrue as well.
A skill is, at its core, a simple class. Once you have done that, you can have as many as you wish and again, those engines mentioned can easily handle it, such an example would be: https://f95zone.to/threads/pytfall-v0-72-beta-xela.20824/page-41
Having "100" skills is not any different than having "100" items, which is another thing that can be easily seen in games such as Summertime Saga.

The other limits (graphics etc.) can easily be changed assuming the developer is willing to put the work and time to do that.
Most are fine with Ren'Py main menu design, I even done something similar in Unity, that does not mean you cannot alter it to look completely different if you wanted to.
Likewise, most use the classic RPG Maker RTP and focus on making only the hentai unique, which is fair enough if you have a small team or you are solo but that doesn't mean RPG Maker cannot handle completely custom graphics.

The rest is pretty cool, you have many skills and I am sure you will find someone to work with easily, Good luck and do not give up on your project! :D

Reactions: TheWorst and DarkTl

WoodBeast

Aug 16, 2018
Completely untrue, having 100 different endings would be a colossal task for a writer, it has basically next to nothing to do with the engine used, those engines mentioned can easily handle this much assuming there are such skilled writers to handle making 100 different endings.

As for the skills, that is untrue as well.
A skill is, at its core, a simple class. Once you have done that, you can have as many as you wish and again, those engines mentioned can easily handle it, such an example would be: https://f95zone.to/threads/pytfall-v0-72-beta-xela.20824/page-41
Having "100" skills is not any different than having "100" items, which is another thing that can be easily seen in games such as Summertime Saga.

The other limits (graphics etc.) can easily be changed assuming the developer is willing to put the work and time to do that.
Most are fine with Ren'Py main menu design, I even done something similar in Unity, that does not mean you cannot alter it to look completely different if you wanted to.
Likewise, most use the classic RPG Maker RTP and focus on making only the hentai unique, which is fair enough if you have a small team or you are solo but that doesn't mean RPG Maker cannot handle completely custom graphics.

The rest is pretty cool, you have many skills and I am sure you will find someone to work with easily, Good luck and do not give up on your project! :D
yeah i gave it as example 100 endings like witcher not all the storyline but i think unity can make more than other engines

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Easily one of the best programmers I have worked with so far.

While most games require competent skill in writing, I also feel that game engines make a huge difference in the gameplay. Sure, if you're talking about Visual Novels/ Dating Sim games, Ren'Py is simple enough for beginners to use, but if you'd like help to work on bigger games with any and almost every mechanic you can think of, you've found your guy here.

Unity is easily one of my favorite game engines to work with, and you really know your way around them. I sincerely wish you all the best and hope you do well in the games you created.

Lasse Raus

Jan 20, 2020
Hi Winterfire,

you seem to be on a similar quest like I:

I am after interesting new mechanics too, particularly for haptic interaction during sex scenes, so I'm pioneering AI-driven physics-animation for 3D adult games (and I love Unity3D). Please find a link to the project, Hentai Haiku, in my f95-profile.

Would you care to connect for discussion of possible collab?