Ren'Py - 30 Year Old Virgin [v0.28.DV] [Black Star Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TheParroter

3YoV, chaotic game also chaotic main character while having fast-paced events.

I haven't touch any just released game, but I found this game in the forum asking for a play-tester, curious about what would they have in the game just about to be released, I give it a try. This review is highly based on that experience, without yet trying the latest version assuming there would not be much different in it.

The game it self seemingly to embraces magical theme in modern era.

Gameplay, it seems like dev are intend to make this game to be a fast pacing game, everything that will be advanced in near future is already set in the game so player could see where this game going toward to. Which is kind of nice to have despite my curiosity about the game tend make me kind of sad leaving things at cliffhanger.

Mechanics, what I have been experienced, it's a simple errand type of grind, where you need to do things which you can skip through several time to get to certain point where you can proceed.

Well of course to be fair, I will also mention how sometimes I get confused to navigate the "room" and want to address the hints are kind of vague, but considering it's just released version, from that stand point it is understandable.

Storywise, I don't know, every time I decide to slowing my pace to read what the hell is going on, it became more chaotic than before. Kinda weird, not in the bad way.

Character, are simply the main point of the game. I appreciate the effort they put in each of them.

H-Scene, considering this is the newly released, I skipped this part. This is why I don't usually reviewing new released since it so hard to make it objective.

Overall, the game seems like intended to be fast-paced but I found myself the effort to reached that point is preventing me to felt this is fast-paced game. I wished for there will be more things to do in between in future, so it may kept the game to be felt like I stated before or I was wrong entirely.

I curios about where the game will be expanding, had few guessed but I let the devs and his community decide rather than setting a stone from someone who just reviewing game.

Oh! I know how to phrase it better, don't worry the cat is had strong will to get his/her revenge.