EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_new.jpg

Overview:
You are Alex, a poor student that decides to take a summer job working as a receptionist at the Crooked Elm, a hotel in a faraway mountain village deep in the Transylvanian region. Quickly you realize that nothing and no one in the village is what it seems, and every passing hour has you more embroiled in the mysterious happenings...
Transylvania is a game that allows you get yourself into all sorts of trouble, leaving you the choices to overcome obstacles and try to return to normal, or give in to your desires and change into something more.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: XFiction - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Data Issues:

Read the Save Data Issues spoiler!

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture5.PNG pit_slime.png New_screen_nar.PNG New_screen_pact.PNG New_screen_rec.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
FYI :

Yes this game has unavoidable M-F, you are given a bracket and every time you die it does a transformation. The first one is M-f the second one is F to bigger breasts my third didn't seem to do anything and 4th deaths made me more courvacious with bigger lips ( I presume this is going for bimbo territory). Once you change there isn't much dialogue that references you originally being a guy. So you can just ignore the first day and mostly pretend its a bimbo simulator.

Its mostly words hardly any pictures, there are more pictures than are shown in the images folder, but thye are of buildings, people rtc. Nothing Saucy

English is good, but not in anyway engaging for me

Its not Twine/Sugarcube so the usual console cheats don't work. I don't think there is much to cheat anyway.

Some of the loads are a bit slow for a html game, only talking seconds, but I've gone to click something and then other options have loaded in just as I've clicked something.

The whole thing is pretty tedious and zero fap so far. I got the end of one play through in 25 minutes. I've no desire to play it again.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is that a question or a suggestion?
:sneaky:
Hell no! I am a strictly "do unto others ...but don't let them do unto you" type. Thus, having done that a lot in werewolf form in modded Skyrim, no wish to try the receiving end. :LOL:
Have you seen those "dog/wolf knot" videos on certain websites? I've heard good things. I don't condone such degeneracy but furfags might be on to something.

4.80 star(s) 44 Votes