[S>Artist 3D] Paid Share 3D Animator in Daz3D

GoreTaker

Nov 1, 2023
Skills:
Hello! I am a 3d animator, I make animations in blender and easily transfer them to daz3d. So I offer you my services as an animator. I can use your assets daz3d and make animations, and render in the daz3d iray. Also can add sounds in animation like in example. I have no taboos and I can do anything, I can do it with characters you like. Can use cloth simulation from Marvelous Designer in daz3d (ONLY paid or share with exist money)

Preferred method of contact:
DM or Discord: springsparks

Employment Type & Rates:
animations and Monthly payment depends on many things. It's better to discuss it in discord

Availability:
1 animation ~3 days

Work Samples:
I can't show all my animations, because it's comission animations, but I made it for this topic to show what I can do

Additional comments:
Feel free to ask any question in discord, have a nice day!

Last edited:

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Employment Type & Rates:
This is too complex, depends on many things. It's better to discuss it in discord
I can understand this, but it's not particularly helpful for advertising your services on your part and cost analysis on mine. Could you ballpark it?

Like, let's say I have a base G8F and a base G8M, and I want a doggystyle animation. Him behind her, hands holding hips/waist, pumping in and out. Maybe a looping facial expression for both. Nothing crazy, just doggy on the bed, her on all fours, him standing. Minus extra crazy costs, what would that cost me? 4-8 second loop I guess.

Last edited:

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
I can understand this, but it's not particularly helpful for advertising your services on your part and cost analysis on mine. Could you ballpark it?

Like, let's say I have a base G8F and a base G8M, and I want a doggystyle animation. Him behind her, hands holding hips/waist, pumping in and out. Maybe a looping facial expression for both. Nothing crazy, just doggy on the bed, her on all fours, him standing. Minus extra crazy costs, what would that cost me? 4-8 second loop I guess.
If you have G8 M+F Base you dont need animator because you can buy anims for it on renderotica for example.

But yeah what you write is right. There is a lot of devs who will not write to someone who have writted "This is too complex" Something like Simple ANims : "#secs 1 Character = Price"
... Will help a little more to make it look interesting

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
If you have G8 M+F Base you dont need animator because you can buy anims for it on renderotica for example.

But yeah what you write is right. There is a lot of devs who will not write to someone who have writted "This is too complex" Something like Simple ANims : "#secs 1 Character = Price"
... Will help a little more to make it look interesting
Looked at the animations on Renderotica, didn't know those existed. Not particularly impressed, though, there's only a smattering of G8 figures and roughly 2 of the anims would fit my needs were I in the animation stage at this point. So what would your price be for that animation? Maybe post things that would factor in instead of final prices. like facial expressions $100 per character $100, etc.

GoreTaker

Nov 1, 2023

Thanks for the advice, I edited the post

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for the advice, I edited the post
Yea, no sweat. It definitely helps to adjust cost assumptions so you don't have people coming in with lowball offers out of pure ignorance instead of malice, best for everybody.

SkyRex04

Sep 18, 2020
Skills:
Hello! I am a 3d animator, I make animations in blender and easily transfer them to daz3d. So I offer you my services as an animator. I can use your assets daz3d and make animations, and render in the daz3d iray. Also can add sounds in animation like in example. I have no taboos and I can do anything, I can do it with characters you like. Can use cloth simulation from Marvelous Designer in daz3d (ONLY paid or share with exist money)

Preferred method of contact:
DM or Discord: springsparks

Employment Type & Rates:
Standart F+M 3 sec cycle animation with facial animation and physics+render+sound ~200$. Another animations and Monthly payment depends on many things. It's better to discuss it in discord

Availability:
1 animation ~3-10 days

Work Samples:
I can't show all my animations, because it's comission animations, but I made it for this topic to show what I can do

Additional comments:
Feel free to ask any question in discord, have a nice day!

Hi, I'm a writer looking for a 3D artist in order to develop a VN. Are you interested in working on income share based on generated revenue? I can also handle the programming aspects.