[S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Paid 3D Artist looking for a Job!

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey, I might need some work done, animations.
You create them, I render them.
What would be the price for that?

3D4FUN

Nov 22, 2018
Usual animations, as you see around ( like Milfy City, for example ).
Funny, but I also wanted to recreate the game Lula: Wet Empire. And I will definitely do it. As for your game, I am afraid my card will not pull the animation with the environment. But in my opinion, you should not work on animation, you should work on scenes and actors. I can help with this. We would create a great game. Write to me about your terms in the PM. In any case, sooner or later I will make the same game, I would like to do it together. You're a cool guy who understands how cool this game.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hey, thanks :)
Yeah, I really like Lula, but, Cyndy is finished. I would still try to recreate Lula, but, next time, I will try a 3D version ( not Lula 3D, but Lula: Wet empire, a 3D version.

As for the animations, all I need is the characters animations.
So, an empty scene, just the characters, you would do the animation, save the file, then send me the file. I would then add the enviroment and render the whole thing ( got 2X2080 TI and 1x1080TI, I am planing tu get a 3090 once they are more available.

I am already working on another project, the animations would be for the new one, not for Cyndy ( Lula ).

3D4FUN

Nov 22, 2018
Hey, thanks :)
Yeah, I really like Lula, but, Cyndy is finished.

As for the animations, all I need is the character's animations.
So, an empty scene, just the characters, you would do the animation, save the file, then send me the file. I would then add the environment and render the whole thing ( got 2X2080 TI and 1x1080TI, I am planning to get a 3090 once they are more available.

I am already working on another project, the animations would be for the new one, not for Cyndy ( Lula ).
Oh, that's too bad, I would have updated the game for better results. This game is perfect for the development of the plot! Lula: 3D, was much worse. But this is my personal opinion.

Yes, I will be able to make animation without environment, but again, I will not be able to make better animation, my skills in animation are minimal, but I will not demand a lot of money for my work too.

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
Hi, if you're still looking for a project to take on I just put up a post looking for teammates to help me develop my new game concept. I have a fairly fleshed out concept for an old-school, dark fantasy RPG with a lot of deep storytelling and a unique combat concept. If you're interested, you can find all the details on the project as well as my contact info at the original post, which I'll link here. I appreciate your consideration.

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-a-w...fantasy-rpg-concept-looking-for-a-team.72459/