[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share I am a Writer with a Developed Dark Fantasy RPG Concept Looking for a Team

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
[All slots have now been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied and checked out my project! More to come in the future.]

Hello everyone, my name is YAMUMAN, and I’m a brand new game developer.

I’ve played a lot of games and adult games in my life, and have always been interested in game development, as I’ve always loved writing since I was very young. But now, I think I am finally ready to take on a real game project and try to write and produce my first game.

However, I am going to need the help of a passionate team in order to make this project a reality. Unfortunately, I don’t currently have much knowledge of 3D modelling and programming, and although I do very much want to learn more about those fields of game design, trying to learn and fill all those roles myself would be a very long and difficult process.

So, I am currently looking to hire one Lead 3D Artist and one Lead Programmer to start my team. I will probably end up bringing more people on at a later point, but I want to start with a small team to see how the early stages of development go first.

Attached will be a pdf giving you a general overview of the project, but for ease of access I will give you a short tldr here of what the game entails. The game is called Barbarian Blade, and is going to be a dark fantasy, sword & sorcery RPG inspired by old school RPGs such as Might & Magic, Wizardry, and Classic Final Fantasy, with its main story split into four chapters. It will feature a traversable overworld map, first person dungeon crawling, a deep turn-based combat system, and deep character relationships which will be developed through visual novel style dialogue sequences. The game’s story will be fairly dark with a generous amount of humor thrown into the mix and include heavy themes of NON-CONSENSUAL SEX, BDSM, CORRUPTION, NTR, and various other non-vanilla fetishes. If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, I encourage you to take a look at the full overview attached.

Attached below will be a general overview of the project and a list of expectations, which I ask all applicants please read before applying. If you have any questions about the project or would like to apply for a position feel free to reply below in the thread, I will be checking here daily, or...

Contact me anytime at:

Discord: YAMU#6529 (Preferred) | Twitter: @OfficialYAMUMAN | Email: officialyamuman@gmail.com
View attachment Project Expectations.pdf
View attachment BARBARIAN BLADE Game Overview.pdf

~Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to hearing from you all~​

Last edited:

3D4FUN

Nov 22, 2018
Greetings! I have read the documents, but I did not find information on whether you are willing to pay for the work of 3d artist or you assume to pay a % of sales?

Last edited:

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
Greetings! I have read the documents, but I did not find information on whether you are willing to pay for the work of 3d artist or you assume to pay a % of sales?
Hi, thanks for checking out my project. Unfortunately, I do not currently have money to pay upfront for services such as 3D art, and can currently only promise a percentage of sales revenue. However, if I am able to crowdfund the project in the future, and accumulate funds, upfront payment may be in the realm of possibility.