[R>Writer] 3D artist looking for writer/partner to make a game

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
About Me:
Hi, I'm GGAdams, I'm 3D creator and hobbyist using Honey Select 2. I grew an audience with my art and content I create for the community. I focus on visuals, character designs, and maps.

Some of my work:
HS2_2024-02-23-02-13-49-272+.png
HS2_2024-03-26-03-01-03-123.png
HS2_2024-04-24-05-56-59-021.png
HS2_2024-06-25-05-57-05-719+.png
HS2_2024-06-18-00-57-34-760.png
HS2_2024-06-11-02-01-44-529.png
HS2_2024-06-26-04-53-58-456+.png

What is the project:
I'm looking for a writer to work with for deep collaboration on a fantasy project that can lead to Isekai stories with worldbuilding and original characters. The game doesn't need to be super ambitious and big at first.

Synopsis:
The concept of my project is about 2 worlds, one fantasy, one modern, that meet each others in the past. The key point is that magic come from an element unique in the fantasy world. Through times, the 2 worlds where once in peace and communicated, sharing knowledges, until an event made them stopped communicating and forbidden all travels between the two worlds. Since the Agency, a secret organisation in our world, protects the magic secrets, until some recent events. While there is 2 worlds, the stories don't need to be about that at first, it's more to have something to build upon for future stories. This is the premise of the world I worked on.

The stories would focus on individuals more than world threats.

Goals:
My goal is to tell different types of stories, like making parody and satire of fantasy and isekai tropes, modern or not, or do epic scenes, while having engaging world and stories and appealing and a diverse cast. I want to have a well enough defined world build upon and give exciting possibilities.

Looking for:
Writer, worldbuilders,
Looking for someone that wants to tell stories and participate on ideas. I want to go back and forth on ideas and regularly. Better if you have experiences making or playing games, used to write dialogues and characters.

Why recruiting:
My issue working on that project is that I can do art, I can make some basic games with Ren'Py, but while I have some ideas and concepts, I don't have one specific story or game, so I think that by working with someone with the skills I lack, we can make something exciting.

Employment Type:
Revenue share between 20 to 30%, to discuss.

I invite you to reach to me directly on discord if you're interested, here is my ID : #ggadams