Unity Completed 3D Custom Lady Maker [Final] [Hypersthene]

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
941595_Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
3D Custom Lady Maker is a custom character creator with a tendency towards the titillating. Create and customize the anime-style lady of your dreams in full, thrilling 3D, from the comfortingly two-dimensional perspective of your own computer monitor! A selection of fine professionally-acted Japanese voices is included for your enjoyment.
Thread Updated: 2020-12-01
Release Date: 2020-11-30
Developer: Hypersthene
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

941573_screenshot2.jpg 941574_screenshot3.jpg 941575_screenshot4.jpg 941576_screenshot5.jpg 941577_Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Come on guys give it a few more years and it could rival illusion games....[Sees the Complete Tag]....Welp forgot about it:cautious:.

It says complete so im assuming there's no chance for future updates, anyway who thought of 3D Custom Maid when you saw the title on the latest games page:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I wouldn't bother with this game in its current state. Character creator is pretty lackluster, only a handful of options, and doesn't let you change much about the body at all. (which kinda seems like the whole point) Has a handful of setpieces where you can take the girls and "knock boots" with them, but the animations are pretty stiff imo.

Like people above said, this is basically honey select on a budget. A very low budget

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
If it's just a character creator shouldn't it be tagged "No sexual content"? I didn't think just nudity counted.

Reactions: johntyler

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't care for a character creator that forces you to a Japanese style look on the characters. I am about to puke since they don't really even look like Japanese girls.