3D-Daz Requesting feedbacks for my test renders

Lounatick

Jan 30, 2019
Hello there,

I don't talk a lot but I write, read and play a lot. It has been a while that I wanted to try my own games. I am fond of the 3D kinetic ren'py corruption female protagonist ones so I will probably (surely) goes into that direction.
I am learning Daz currently and trying to find a good rendering settings. I am testing lights and blurs adjustements and I would like to have your thoughts about what is the best for you between these tests, and if you have any tips/tricks that could improve them if needed:

Test A:
AmyHouseBlurTest5.jpg

Test B:
AmyHouseBlurTest4.jpg

Test C:
AmyHouseBlurTest3.jpg

Test D:
AmyHouseBlurTest2.jpg

Thank you and have a beautiful day!

Last edited:

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Hello there,

I don't talk a lot but I write, read and play a lot. It has been a while that I wanted to try my own games. I am fond of the 3D kinetic ren'py corruption female protagonist ones so I will probably (surely) goes into that direction.
I am learning Daz currently and trying to find a good rendering settings. I am testing lights and blurs adjustements and I would like to have your thoughts about what is the best for you between these tests, and if you have any tips/tricks that could improve them if needed:

Test A:
View attachment 3794056

Test B:
View attachment 3794058

Test C:
View attachment 3794059

Test D:
View attachment 3794061

Thank you and have a beautiful day!
I can't comment on the tips, but she's beautiful.