Identify 3D game with scientist forcing orgasms on woman to save the world

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Hi all,

I realize the description seems quite random, but that's what I remember from playing this game about a year ago. The premise of the game was a world invasion of some sort, IIRC, and this scientist finding out that women's orgasms could save the world. He enlists this woman and submits here to a ton of forced orgasms through this machine he created, in order to gather energy: there are different chapters that do different things to her, and you don't do much in terms of gameplay if not advance the "story".

I remember the game being animated 3D, but I honestly can't recall if it was done with Unity, Unreal Engine or others. I've spent quite some time filtering tags and doing searches in the Games forum section, but couldn't find anything, so I thought I'd ask here instead. It wasn't a great game, but I remember enjoying it anyway, and now I'm mostly chewing my hands because I can't remember how it was called...

Thanks!

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Well shit, I was about to ask about this exact game. Pretty sure we're thinking of the same one. Had a dildo exercise bike scene, a scene where she slept for the night but the bed constantly molested her. That kind of thing. Don't suppose you ever found it?

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Well shit, I was about to ask about this exact game. Pretty sure we're thinking of the same one. Had a dildo exercise bike scene, a scene where she slept for the night but the bed constantly molested her. That kind of thing. Don't suppose you ever found it?
Unfortunately not, I haven't found it yet :(
I honestly can't remember if the game I'm talking about had those scenes you mentioned, but I really hope it did, if not because two people looking for the same game may have more chances to find it :LOL: