3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
RE289756_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The heroine, who has been trapped in a secret laboratory by a mad scientist's trick, continues to endure the naughty cum training by the machine.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-18
Release Date: 2020-05-07
Developer: TarariLabo
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English - Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to BaasB - 毛皮でほしかった for the links.

RE289756_img_smp4.jpg RE289756_img_smp3.jpg RE289756_img_smp2.jpg RE289756_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Downloaded it from the PixelDrain posted in the request thread for this game, before this actual thread got created, which I assume is the same as the one posted in here now. and the whole installation instruction is not needed at all, ran fine with my normal windows language (Danish in my case), and didn't have to use locale emulator or anything either, even if I do have that installed for when it is needed. So yeah ran perfectly fine by just executing the RinTraining.exe file directly after the unpacking

Beyond Real

Aug 15, 2020
Mis tagged it is unity not rpgm, also boring as fuck to say the least.
Yep wrong one, it's Unity and it's more like a VN or OTHERS prefix from the two minutes I opened it (or just use the unity one). Don't know if the game is long, but it seems a short one.

Anyway thank you very much sir!!!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Don't know if the game is long, but it seems a short one.
Is pretty boring 6 or 7 chapters each chapter being very short, and afterwards you get access to "Free play" where you basically can do the things to her that was done during the story, you were forced to painfully go through, meaning you already seen all of it before. IMO would have been a better game to just cut the whole story and let you jump straight into the free play

pigmaster24

Aug 24, 2017
Is pretty boring 6 or 7 chapters each chapter being very short, and afterwards you get access to "Free play" where you basically can do the things to her that was done during the story, you were forced to painfully go through, meaning you already seen all of it before. IMO would have been a better game to just cut the whole story and let you jump straight into the free play
Care to share your save?

Nayvah

Oct 26, 2018
There are 2 "secret" endings that you can unlock in the main story tree, secret 1 and 2.

They are the 2 possible endings you get to see, reached by just doing freemode and in various chapters just causing her to orgasm over and over continously (i just went through them all and let them run at max speed)

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Overview: Endure the naughty cum training to gain the ability to use different parts of your body together
smoothly and efficiently. :p

View attachment 822050
Overview: Endure the naughty cum training to gain the ability to use different parts of your body together

View attachment 822050
technically this game is censored...but was fun

View attachment 822050
technically this game was censored..but fun

Reactions: Skyzenski
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes