Unity - Completed - Extreme! Orgasm Training! [Final] [TarariLabo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

A pretty short "game" that disguises itself as a game, its more of a video with which you can interact with. Despite that, its still a pretty good experience, the story is short and simple and it does the job well when it comes to delivering you high quality erotic scenes.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sodudeme

You get exactly what it says on the tin. It's extreme orgasm training. There's a story about why it's happening, but that's not the main focus. It's a quick game that delivers what the title says it is. The artwork is all fairly well done, and it's like an animated VN, which is pretty refreshing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

handlnerd

+great 2dcg
    +fantastic VA
    +dynamic orgasm exhaustion and stimulation sounds as you progress
    +can outright skip to freeplay mode

=soft censored; genitalia never shown
    =some animations are rubbery
    =replayable if only for the faps

-very short
    -very few scenarios
    -gameplay is limited to how quickly you want the orgasm bar to fill
    -can't toggle the 'wake up' button like the stimulation buttons

'Extreme! Orgasm Training!' is a sort of VN where a mad scientist kidnaps a girl and trains her to become humanity's savior. I say "sort of a VN" as you can go straight to free play after you complete the story; its a fap material onwards. The game is soft censored, as no genitalia are ever revealed to begin with. There are 6 senarios and two endings unlocked by reaching high numbers of orgasms.

The gameplay in free play involves you using different strengths of stimulant to enact forced orgasm, this only affects how quickly the orgasm meter fills up. The main strength of 'Extreme! Orgasm Training!' comes from the psudo-dynamic orgasm reactions and the VA. The bar and the voice acting changes at 4 different points; the heroine becomes more orgasm exhausted. After you hit max minimum horny level the game allows you to start over from 0%. I really want to rate this 4 stars because of the VA orgasm progression, but the gameplay isn't there with only 6 scenarios and no unlocks. Even without that though, I find myself returning to this game more often than I thought I would.

If you're looking for a high quality fap material, I'd give this a go.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MegamanBoss

The game is mostly played like a visual novel with animated cutscenes instead of static images. The animations are fluid and look very nice, and there's a decent variety despite the short length. The short length, however, is the main killer. I really like the content, but it's too short.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's... okay. It forces you to play through a VN mode before you get free mode and the free mode doesn't seem to add too much you didn't get in the VN scenes. It's short as well. It'd be like 2.5 stars except it's complete and odds are if you download you liked what was in it so, round up to 3.