Seeking 3D Games like "Once in a Lifetime"?

Darnbobb

Aug 6, 2021
Hey everyone,

As a lurker on this site for some time, I used to avoid 3D Ren'Py games like the plague, because I didn't find the more realistic and sometimes jarring renders of character models appealing. However, I stumbled across "Once in a Lifetime" (which is also the highest weighted rating completed game on this site), and I fell in love with the art style and how the characters looked, especially their faces.

Since I know next to nothing about 3D model games, however, I would really appreciate recommendations of games with art style similar to "Once in a Lifetime," or a level similar to it in terms of beauty and visual appeal of the characters. I especially liked the blushing and the body proportions of the characters.

While I could just run through the list of games on this forum, it's sometimes hard to tell with 3D games whether the art is good just from a couple screenshots, so any recommendations are greatly welcome. Thanks!

Diiamonti

Jul 30, 2021
To kind of expand on this, I also recently played Once in a Lifetime and really enjoyed it, I was wondering if there are any games with this style that have voice acting? So far I played and enjoyed House Party but I hope there is more hiding out there.