• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Four years ago MC left his family to study in one of the best universities in the country. Now he returns. How the separation affected the relationship between him and his family? Will he reconect with them? Or will their feelings bloosom? It's up to you to decide.
Thread Updated: 2021-05-14
Release Date: 2021-05-02
Developer: DerazyVN
Censored: No
Version: 0.45
Language: English
Other Games: Undying Will
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Other: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Patches: *

qmil679 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

vn sc1 44.jpg vn sc1 499.jpg vn sc2 78.jpg vn sc2 136.jpg vn sc2 181.jpg vn sc2 189.jpg vn sc2 252.jpg vn sc3 15.jpg vn sc3 39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Derazy
if you're going to continue with this game don't forget to make a ticket for game developer tag.

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Derazy Hi ! That's a great first update mate! I really liked it, the story progression and the girls are hot! I will keep following your game. Please, would you add animated scenes in the coming updates?

Reactions: Kingvlad and Derazy

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
first release, lets says the art is oki know its silly respn, the story little bit crinch for me of course its cn be better if dev not dumping its means abandoned this game and this just for first attend for me its fine, i hope art and the story cn be better ;)
oh also dont forget to add tag voyeour cuz i think when mc sees his sister showering,

lexiwheel

Nov 14, 2018
Script is super off but other than that is showing lots of promise :) if you like VN's for the script and story avoid. For long term smut enjoy, thankfully im more of a smutty type of girl so ill probably check back on this after it has a few more updates

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It has the potential to become a really fun game with a lot of content.
The story is pretty standard, but there are good pacing and balance of story to sex. Minimal drama, lots of romance, relationship establishment first then the sex. Not suffering from family overload, hopefully, the focus on these two cuties pay off. Definitely looking forward to more.

It always puts a smile on my face and my dick in my hand, whenever I see Mom + Daughter = HAREM stories.

:sneaky: Time to 'reconnect' with them.

md.png

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I really like the graphics in the game, the colors are pastel and slightly impressionistic.
Judging by MC's dreams, the story is moving towards "and they all lived happily ever after". However, I think that several variants can be made. For example, MC and S hide their relationship. Anyway, I am waiting for the continuation.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes