VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

1. 4.00 star(s)

roxn884

Great game, everything is go the quality and the body type of the characters..Why did you abandon this game .Carry on with what you are doing and make more games like this and don't forget to update this current game ..Will be waiting...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JoeElderLich

This is unabashedly an incest harem game, and I love that. It doesn't take several hours to get to that point either and is pretty quick which I like a LOT but I could see the speed being a problem for some, for me it's in no way a problem. This game is exactly what you see on the box. The dev would definitely profit from having a native English speaker proofread it, but it is never a guessing game as to what is being said however I could see it being a deal breaker for some. Aside from that one point of big criticism I don't have any other major complaints. The girls are all really sweet and have their own desires, although their personalities are NOT super distinct and all are kind of similar in a way. This is not the most in depth or riveting story but I don't have any major faults with it.

4.8 out of 5 stars.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

A nice simple incest harem game. Nice models and sweet family relationships. The h-scenes are pretty nice if a bit dated. Not a ton going on narratively and things move a bit fast but overall a nice simple experience, to just unplug your mind and enjoy. Recommended for anyone who like wholesome harem and incest content and honey select models
  4. 4.00 star(s)

VN..reader

EngRish ...well duh! :rolleyes: grammatically it may hurt a little. but, writing IS SO Simple it's Charming. it makes me want to Keep reading because i don't have to try and figure anything out.Just let it unfold 'like' a kinetic novel, but better. (y) the renders are Far from special, but the facial changes are genuine and real! they tell more than the narrative. :giggle::D the story line is as common as sand. some might even say it progress way to fast and not realistic in any way. but man is it smooth . 'I' did Not feel rushed or bluffed, but more gently lead. :cool: :whistle: ...after all the critical issues i saw.. i wouldn't change a one!
    i would however continue with to the very end... and maybe after??
  5. 3.00 star(s)

jrwizzard

It is a good try for your first game.

Some quick observations:

It is unnatural to have the head facing squarely at the person they are talking to all the time. I do not know for sure, but I think A head shouldnt be facing squarely at someone less than 50% during a conversation. Think of it like a method of exclamation or significance... When you really want to drive the point home, or show your dedication to the things being said, you put the face square on the MC.

Eyes blink, close, squint, wink, and the eyebrows have a mind of their own during a conversation. The eyebrows will often be an indicator what is really being meant despite what is being said. Smiles, frowns, purses of lips, biting lips... There are so many more ways to show emotions without word with just the face.

I only mention this because the conversations were downright creepy, with unmoving, unexpressive faces, that stared you square in the face unblinking for every conversation.. You have the blushes down, just take it a few steps forward.

Lastly, the writing need to be written out story mode, and edited by an editor. Then rewritten to follow a VN, more than one draft to make sure it is smooth and makes sense. All those little things that are narrated needs to be conveyed somehow either visually or through inner dialogue. You have managed so far on your memory, which is amazing, but it doesnt make for a great consistent story.

More with the story: The premise is cliche... not in general, but on this site. You need to develop the story more, introduce some external plot devices, like the job promotion, but more of them. What do these characters care about, what is happening in their lives that is interesting besides the fact that they are developing an incestuous relationship. The problems in history class, and with megan are good starts, develop them into real plots. Try rewriting the story from several perspectives focusing on the outside influences, see what you can figure out that is interesting.

Develop the characters, one tool or method you could easily use is remembering. The MC has been away for 4 years, have mom and sis sit around reminiscing about past events. Give the characters some depth, show some flaws and strengths.

I am not an expert in this, just an outside observation.

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. I look forward to future release.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Majindevil

I must say i am positivly suprised by this game.
    i thought at first hmm typical settin mom sis dad an a...hole for a father etc....
    and it is true BUT not so typical that all woman are crazy for his dick or are forced on the mc your choices (even if there arent so many) really matter you dont like a char ok you dont have to lewd them to drive the story forward (so far and hope that it dosnt change but dosnt look like it atm) and even if you are not romantically involved, with in my playthrough the mom, you still interact with them in a normal way and they dont get cut from the story what makes the flow of the game work really god (in my opinion)

There are a few ( ok a lot ;) typos but not so bad that it is impossible to understand) errors like a missing or wrong placed image and sometimes you get called MC or even a script name but that should be fixable an had that only happen in the later parts of the current update (v0.4)

The pace is ok maybe a bit fast for my liking but the scenes were nice and sweet not the typical im horny give me your c.... (only the sex talk could be improved ) but enough to not be a slowburn game or even gets you bored

the grafik is ok not really good nor bad honey select standart but the models choosen are looking good and different (not the one bodyshape fits all and hit the slider to max crap) from busty to petit ther should be for every taste something. (and hopefully the dev gets the house asset with openable doors you know what i mean after playing;))

overall its yout typical incest game but with a lot of things done right
    and a silver line this week after playing a lot of updates only to get disapointed (forced scenes, stupid and annoying plot twists, etc.)
    but this one was able to put a smile on my face again:love: (what is not easy)
    i hope the dev continues the way he startet and when the few errors and typos are fix (i think he should be able too) it will get the 5th star from me.

Godd luck to the dev.

ps sorry for causing eye canter with all my the typos and grammar not my native language
  7. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

TAKE A SEAT
    TAKE A SEAT
    NOT TAKE A SIT
    If the grammar was fixed this would be a good VN.
    I understand that English isn't every one's native language, but at least find someone that could give the writing a once over. It's hard to follow when every other sentence is full of bad writing.
    Renders are good
    Characters are good
    Story is super slow
    This isn't the worst VN I've came across, but it has a way to go to be a good one.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I dont think its worth playing, yet.

The story is pretty much the "sister secretly in love" story, but to my taste, it just unfolds too quickly, (i skipped the mom part) and with the same pretexts other games use, only this one doesnt have time to use the snuggle, or the truth or dare, or the crazy friend who corrupts everything.

Visually its average, there are moments where MC is caresing his sisters head and it looks like her head is a 2D mask, i can not say its good.

Also the game needs proofreading cause there are a lot of mistakes.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

lexiwheel

Pros
    • Really good pacing, perfect balance for me
    • The few sex scenes in this version are cute
    • Cute girls
    • Not suffering from family overload. Most games try to have a mom and 3 daughters, its way too much. Hopefully the focus on these two pay off :)

Cons
    • Story is pretty standard
    • Spelling/grammar has a lot of issues, may be a deal breaker for some

Overall:

I think this has the potential to become a really fun game with a lot of content. If the Dev keeps this balance of story to sex and this pacing it would be a really fun game to play through once there is more content