VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lovely raven haired ladies:love: Those Honey Select mcs sure love their pancakes don't they?:LOL:

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
wow, a honey select game I actually want to try? I didn't think that was going to be possible! Normal HS games are usually over-the-top with XXXL breasted bimbos and stupid/weird scenarios. Definitely giving this one a try.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust
Oct 22, 2017
So I finished the current version of the game and I like it so far but even as a non-native English speaker I can tell that the translation needs some work.
Hi Derazy

I really liked the start of your game!

While playing through it, I decided to give the dialogue a little work-over for my personal use.

I am no native english speaker myself, but I felt the conversational flow to be a bit chopped at times.
What I also changed is that everyone uses the other's actual names much more in direct speech now as I felt it more natural for them to call each other by their names we defined as their calling names in the beginning.
At least I myself am doing so with my own family (if using names at all that is^^).

Now that I have played through it all and adjusted all the dialogue to my liking, it feels a bit wasted though just sitting on my hdd.

So I decided to just share my edited script.rpy. Perhaps someone else can make use of it too.

Feel free to do with it as you like.
Ignore it, adapt it for your own script where you see fit or just handle it as a mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Harper

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So I decided to just share my edited script.rpy. Perhaps someone else can make use of it too.
I think you need to make a zip file out of your edited script because I can't download it, as it is now I would need to copy-paste in the original file.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think you will be happy as I'm planning to add harem. And well, mc's sister is virgin so defloration is just matter of time. Not sure if I'll be able to add animations though. And for sure it will be free of any NTR.
That's exactly what I wanted to read. :love:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I think you will be happy as I'm planning to add harem. And well, mc's sister is virgin so defloration is just matter of time. Not sure if I'll be able to add animations though. And for sure it will be free of any NTR.
What about impregnation?

D

Deleted member 2782432

Per request, My unofficial Android port of Sheer Happiness 0.1 with Incest Patch ,Compressed also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Reactions: Faptime and Xtmr61
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes