3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The vibe of this game reminds me (in a very good way) of My New Family: minimal drama, lots of romance, and when the sex starts it's going to be fantastic. Definitely looking forward to more.

The way little sis looks up to MC (literally, the act of looking up when he's holding her), is just adorable. And mom's got that full-bodied, sultry look to her that I find irresistible in milfs.

The hand holding, the kisses on the cheek, the snuggling on the couch, all of this bodes really well for a wholesome incest poly/harem story.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Per request, My unofficial Android port of Sheer Happiness 0.1 with Incest Patch ,Compressed also gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Thanks for adding persistent saves to your ports! Super helpful!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This just looks wholesome.

PS. I forgot to mention my development plans. Well, the game currently has 4 routes. To describe them let's call them: forever alone, mom's route, sister's route and harem route. As you can see that's quite a lot, and if I'm going to add more characters (which of course I'm going to do) the amount of possible routes would be overwhelming. That's why I'm going to connect future characters into either sister's or mom's route. This means incest and harem won't be avoidable. Uff, that's all for now.
Hmm, isn't it possible that when for example in the mom's route we meet this other person, we get the option to choose to include them in the relationship or go solo just with mom instead? Same for sister's route? There was a game that did something similar but I can't remember which one it was.

The vibe of this game reminds me (in a very good way) of My New Family: minimal drama, lots of romance, and when the sex starts it's going to be fantastic. Definitely looking forward to more.
I really should go back to that game. I remember dropping it for some reason.

Reactions: Faptime

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Per request, My unofficial Android port of Sheer Happiness 0.1 with Incest Patch ,Compressed also gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Can u fix the link? It's down

Jun 19, 2018
Just gonna say it's nice to see someone make a game where the female characters don't have massive blimps for tits.
Dunno what the obsession is for all females to have massive udders but it's nice to have a game where they don't.

Edit: While yes the "landladies" breasts are big they're still not like 60FF big.
precisely.
Too bad she (looking as early college years) still had to have some roughly 30GG and not something more common among this age group, like 30C - 32DD (she's skinny, so 30, but has relatively huge breasts, so GG, probably more). These females you're talking about are more like 32-34 ZZ, not 60FF).

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
precisely.
Too bad she (looking as early college years) still had to have some roughly 30GG and not something more common among this age group, like 30C - 32DD (she's skinny, so 30, but has relatively huge breasts, so GG, probably more). These females you're talking about are more like 32-34 ZZ, not 60FF).
Well as I've zero experience with sizing breasts, I just took a random guess at a size to make a point :p

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Found a small bug : When in relation with both of them, we're still telling our sister that we're in relation with our mother, like if we weren't with our sister

Derazy

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Found a small bug : When in relation with both of them, we're still telling our sister that we're in relation with our mother, like if we weren't with our sister
Thanks for the info, I updated the links on MEGA, mediafire and workupload.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sheer Happiness [v0.2] DerazyVN

Original Size Win/Linux: 584 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Great game dev.

I am also working on a project and needed a corridor mod like this
958099_vn_sc3_15 (1).jpg
Can you please tell me where I can find mod like this one.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes