VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That was really good for a first release and it looks like it's going to be a lighthearted romance story, so I'll definitely keep an eye on this.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just gonna say it's nice to see someone make a game where the female characters don't have massive blimps for tits.
Dunno what the obsession is for all females to have massive udders but it's nice to have a game where they don't.

Edit: While yes the "landladies" breasts are big they're still not like 60FF big.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So I finished the current version of the game and I like it so far but even as a non-native English speaker I can tell that the translation needs some work.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Most games on here are like that tbf
That may be true but this is the first game where nobody has commented on it already and it annoyed me enough to do so myself. Generally, I'm not picky with translations because I'm not a native English speaker myself but sometimes it just annoys me especially with mistakes like in this game.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
That may be true but this is the first game where nobody has commented on it already and it annoyed me enough to do so myself. Generally, I'm not picky with translations because I'm not a native English speaker myself but sometimes it just annoys me especially with mistakes like in this game.
LOL no worries bud
Native English speakers aren't generally all that great at English either tbh lol

Reactions: Crazymic79

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Good looking milf, not so bad sister, I'm definitely in... Now, two questions:
How is the content so far? (0.1 so I don't expect much).
How long will it take between two updates?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes