VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Derazy

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Great game dev.

I am also working on a project and needed a corridor mod like this

Can you please tell me where I can find mod like this one.
Thanks. As for the corridor, I set it up myself, using probably base game objects, I'm not sure about the walls (walls are named Plain wall colorable). And to replace texture on them I used RendererEditor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crazy10

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I like the reference to MNF which it does have vibes from but this time in reverse; relationship establishment first then the sex. I am interested how Megan (and her mom?) gets caught up in this.:giggle: Of course using HS assets makes even more similar to MNF. I like it though and nothing like a bit of romance. One point the sister's night clothes are on the big side?
Another point does the textbox have to flash on-off every time the text changes. Would prefer no textbox.

Last edited:

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks. As for the corridor, I set it up myself, using probably base game objects, I'm not sure about the walls (walls are named Plain wall colorable). And to replace texture on them I used RendererEditor.
Thanks for replying dev.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think this game should be renamed to "Game of doors"... I haven't yet finished the v0.2 content and I've seen like 20 doors being opened, 20 times MC holding the knob, even if lil sis was with him and crossed the door one second before... Is this "knob handling" some kind of fetish I'm not aware of?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I think this game should be renamed to "Game of doors"... I haven't yet finished the v0.2 content and I've seen like 20 doors being opened, 20 times MC holding the knob, even if lil sis was with him and crossed the door one second before... Is this "knob handling" some kind of fetish I'm not aware of?
It is for me... Oh! You meant door knob. Never mind...

• Haha
Reactions: frozenfeet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What I find weird about the doors is one person goes through the door then shuts it in the face of the person behind them.

Tis a bit rude.

Reactions: satanete

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There is one thing that will put this game in the top for me and that is orgasm animations. And you did them in this game so far spectacularly lil sis just looked perfect in that animation when she had that massive orgasm.

Those animations are the icing and cherry on top of the cake. And lil sis is the delicious cake and after her big O the icing filled with cherry, yum. :p

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:unsure:Anyone else noticed that the plates have a floral pattern when they eat, then when they wash them, the floral pattern disappears and they have a blue ring near the edge?

I would say something about how quickly doors close, but I see that has been well covered.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
:unsure:Anyone else noticed that the plates have a floral pattern when they eat, then when they wash them, the floral pattern disappears and they have a blue ring near the edge?

I would say something about how quickly doors close, but I see that has been well covered.
The mc scrubbed them a little too hard

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
aside from the game of doors theme already covered I am gonna bitch a bit. You have taken the time for a good setup have great characters but you miss the mark with nudity, there should be more even if just a glimpse here or there. It seems you are afraid to show the goods even though characters should be in compromising positions ..... how many bathe in their underwear? how many women actually sleep in their bras? odds are when the footrub is being done their might very well be inadvertant uncovering of panties ect ect... Don't get me wrong I like this game thus far and it has strong bones just need to get to see the meat a bit more...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Holy doors, Batman! Think there's enough doors in this. I'm not surprised the MC is falling in love with mom and sis so quick. The fucker is dizzy from going through all the damn doors.

• Haha
Reactions: Jonny Skull

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I played this a few days ago and I waited a bit before I said anything. My personal opinion is that the jump is too fast.
If this game is meant to survive past version 6, you jumped into the relationships way too fast. There is no way that both not only agree but form a house harem within the span of a week of him returning. Not unless they were always a hair's breadth away from being involved like that from the start.

It takes him all of 2 peeking events to suddenly decide to cross the divide between "What the hell am I thinking?" to "I'm in love with my family".

It just goes too quick.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I played this a few days ago and I waited a bit before I said anything. My personal opinion is that the jump is too fast.
If this game is meant to survive past version 6, you jumped into the relationships way too fast. There is no way that both not only agree but form a house harem within the span of a week of him returning. Not unless they were always a hair's breadth away from being involved like that from the start.

It takes him all of 2 peeking events to suddenly decide to cross the divide between "What the hell am I thinking?" to "I'm in love with my family".

It just goes too quick.
It's because of all the doors. The poor MC is so fuckin dizzy and lost, that he's probably in love with the doors also.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes