VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Way too many doors in this game.
And overall there are too many unnecessary details like sitting down on the chair, changing into your sleeping attire and such.
It was funny how easily MC-s way of getting money was skimped over. "Hmm, I could make some websites. I made some websites."

And I know an incest game will always be unrealistic but the way it was handled in this game was too easy for me. MC realizes he has feelings for his sister and his mother so he simply confesses and they simply say ok? I would think it would take much more for someone to decide to confess to his mother unless there is some prior indication that she also has such tendencies.
Even for the sister there were too few such indicators.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Way too many doors in this game.
And overall there are too many unnecessary details like sitting down on the chair, changing into your sleeping attire and such.
It was funny how easily MC-s way of getting money was skimped over. "Hmm, I could make some websites. I made some websites."

And I know an incest game will always be unrealistic but the way it was handled in this game was too easy for me. MC realizes he has feelings for his sister and his mother so he simply confesses and they simply say ok? I would think it would take much more for someone to decide to confess to his mother unless there is some prior indication that she also has such tendencies.
Even for the sister there were too few such indicators.
It's the doors! They make the MC dizzy. Like I said earlier, next update he'll realize that he's in love with the doors also. It's inevitable. Ahahaha

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Please don't even think about adding ntr & sharing please.
But can u add turn based combat ??

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
MC announce at dinner to his mom without any hesitation and naturally that he is the boyfriend of his sister and mom without any surprise accept it naturally and she is also very happy about it !! Yeah sure, it make sense...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
MC announce at dinner to his mom without any hesitation and naturally that he is the boyfriend of his sister and mom without any surprise accept it naturally and she is also very happy about it !! Yeah sure, it make sense...
Sense? The doors in that home are driving everyone senseless. So, it's all good.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
SH 0.3 links: here: here: or here:

Incest patch for SH 0.3 and later:

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes