VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I like how Dev is conducting the game's script, a good story, the events are happening at the right time. I hope to see more characters. Congratulations! Don't delay to update, please. (y)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isn't that one of the sweetest sister? :love:

But honestly, the posing in this VN is a bit strange... Clumsy or a little too... I don't know... like mannequins, always in the same pose.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Eku7

JimBob4506

May 1, 2020
I like the premise, but the English could use some work. I've taken a stab at it myself. I've only playtested the harem route, because that's the one that matters to me, but I tried to help all of the routes along. Mostly just grammatical corrections and some light re-wording, but I did throw in two memes for fun. One major fix is that I added a way for the player to set the in19/n15 tag (which defines what Rose is to Maggie) as it didn't exist in the base game (version 0.3) and results in a couple dialogue issues. Dev/mods, if you'd rather not have this here I'll be happy to delete it; I mostly just did this for my own entertainment.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I really like the game but it also has so many small things that annoy me.
Let's start with the translation is not the worst I've seen in a VN but it is still bad, then we have the textbox either get rid of it completely or don't let it disappear and reappear with every image change. The automatic changing renders here is an example, the date with Megan the images 1979-1980-1981 the middle one is barely visible because the transition is too fast. For the last point, you don't need to have a new image for every line spoken.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I really enjoy this game, sure the english could use some work. But, it gives me off some My New Family vibes by killer7.

Reactions: punisher2099

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so.. how will this game not get flagged as incest and removed from patron? they've been know to hate anything fun.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Was going to try the game, but with the terrible Engrish that needs a major overhaul and only "dream" sex it's not worth it. Maybe in another 6 months if the dev gets help with the grammar and spelling it might be worth looking into. The game will need actual h-scenes and sex since it has the tag for it.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Was going to try the game, but with the terrible Engrish that needs a major overhaul and only "dream" sex it's not worth it. Maybe in another 6 months if the dev gets help with the grammar and spelling it might be worth looking into. The game will need actual h-scenes and sex since it has the tag for it.
I agree with this, i quit after about 10 minutes because of the terrible writing and i doubt they will go back and fix it all.

• Angry
Reactions: Lokitox8
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes