VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The odd prob with empty variables in the name department. I just wish HS had better gentiles. I love the game though and I became a patreon and look forward to the next update.:love:

Reactions: Naxos

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I enjoy the game...its not a bad story...it's not a shakespear but it's not trash either...it's a decent game which is pretty enjoyable.. the only thing that really...annoyed me is there were to many times in the beginning of the game where renders were translated to text ...like for example there is a render with the mom in kitchen looking at her wrist (presumably a watch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the only thing that buggs me...and there are plenty examples...like mom walks out of the kitchen..we see her at the door next she is not there..we can assume she left the kitchen there's no need to narrate that :D
In rest really lovely game...enjoyed it and can't wait for future updates :)
Also..the cousin is mega sweet! I know there was not enough content to maybe reach that conclusion but what I saw ...was really cute!!!

Reactions: ARHunt and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this game. I hope it will not disappear by patreon rules.

Sister MC is so lovely. I love it when she stutters and is so shy. :love:

Reactions: BTLD

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Use mine, the previous one doesn't have the niece and nephew defined for after meeting the aunt.

Using the previous one results in the niece and nephew being called n23 and n24.
I can't seems to download your patch. Im on android so....

Xtmr61

Oct 8, 2019
I can't seems to download your patch. Im on android so....
You need to tap and hold the given link on your Android device then an option of "download link" will appear, tap it to download, the file will the renamed to some random crap so once downloaded use a file explorer to remove the prefix and if a additional extension is added automatically by Android please remove it as well for example the download will look like "_12345-incest.rpy.txt" edit it to "incest.rpy"(as shown in the above link). Hope it helps.

Reactions: ARHunt and Naxos

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
What I do not like at first: The perspektive of the view in the POV modus is somehow strange like he is a giant. What I do like: The rest of the game is really hot. The latest update is really good. Keep on working on this game, it is really great so far!

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes