VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
The update is great..but when you had vaginal without bj, it's feel like eat main dish without dessert..usually early version like 0.3 or 0.4 doesn't have great scene yet but this game proves me wrong.. overall great game

Reactions: weretiger

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Super update, best one yet so full of things! The aunt could of looked a bit better imo or at least more like your mother being a tad thick

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
notice an odd bug in 0.4, i go to megan's house i see her then suddenly it shows a frame with the mom in her bedroom earlier, then megan kisses me and it shows the mom on the bed, wtf?
I'm having the same issue. Keeps flashing back to the images of the Mom in her room while talking to Megan. One of her spread on her bed pre-cunnilingus as you reach Megan's home.

screenshot0001.png

I am using the "Incest patch for SH 0.3 and later" so that may be the issue. Gonna replace it with the Naxos patch and see if that changes anything.

Edit: Got the same issue for the Naxos Ipatch so must be an issue with the base game.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm having the same issue. Keeps flashing back to the images of the Mom in her room while talking to Megan. One of her spread on her bed pre-cunnilingus as you reach Megan's home.

View attachment 1114845

I am using the "Incest patch for SH 0.3 and later" so that may be the issue. Gonna replace it with the Naxos patch and see if that changes anything.

Edit: Got the same issue for the Naxos Ipatch so must be an issue with the base game.
Yeah that had nothing to do with my patch or any others, just bad coding I think.

Reactions: Xtmr61

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
You need to tap and hold the given link on your Android device then an option of "download link" will appear, tap it to download, the file will the renamed to some random crap so once downloaded use a file explorer to remove the prefix and if a additional extension is added automatically by Android please remove it as well for example the download will look like "_12345-incest.rpy.txt" edit it to "incest.rpy"(as shown in the above link). Hope it helps.
Thanks. But that's the problem. There's no " Download link" Appear, only "copy link" "Open in new tab" Or "choose text". Playing without patch just seems to break the immersion for me :(

Edit : found it. Thank you for the help

Last edited:

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
OK well i am gonna go on the assumption that it's a culture difference thing, because the MC is a complete SIMP!, granted im still in the beginning Taking mom to the spa part, but come on! grow a pair, he doesn't need to be an Alpha male at all but this is just ridiculous, according to his mom is some sort of sweet talker but he has never even french kissed? And whatsup with the constant door closing infront of the MC? that's just annoying, and not to mention rude.
Graphics also looks like something from 15 years ago, i guess it's just not my thing, but good luck with the development though.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
OK well i am gonna go on the assumption that it's a culture difference thing, because the MC is a complete SIMP!, granted im still in the beginning Taking mom to the spa part, but come on! grow a pair, he doesn't need to be an Alpha male at all but this is just ridiculous, according to his mom is some sort of sweet talker but he has never even french kissed? And whatsup with the constant door closing infront of the MC? that's just annoying, and not to mention rude.
Graphics also looks like something from 15 years ago, i guess it's just not my thing, but good luck with the development though.
I'd say keep playing, he's in no way a simp.

Reactions: DenverTrucker

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
I'd say keep playing, he's in no way a simp.
To many thing are annoying me specially the constant door closing in front him by his mom and sis, i guess i have just gotten spoiled by other Novels/games specially when coming from Revenga

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I like the story so far. The artwork is nice to look at.
It's pretty much point ans click, no tough choices.
The script could use a good proofreader,though, way too many mistakes..
Send me a message if interestd.
Here's the before and after.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
no way! a simp would be fucking his mom and his sister, only his hand as he gives all his money to them and any other woman who holds her hand out. simps are always incel virgins and die as such.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I like the story so far. The artwork is nice to look at.
It's pretty much point ans click, no tough choices.
The script could use a good proofreader,though, way too many mistakes..
Send me a message if interestd.
Here's the before and after.
You may want to proof read your post if you're offering proof reading services. Just saying. :)

Also changing it from "leave me" to "leave us" changes the connotation of it significantly.

But you are right, it is a nice game and good artwork.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes