VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sheer Happiness [v0.45] [DerazyVN]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Game looks ok and is working fine. First impression: the mother/landlady looks like she's about to cry in the early scenes. I hope this improves in later renders.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
I think he's scrubbing the plates too hard. Before he washes them they have a nice flower design on them. After he washes them they're just plain white plates. :D
But joking aside, what I've played so far isn't bad.

Reactions: hentai charley

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Holy shit I just became one of their patrons and they advertise the patch on the page to get it in discord. Isn't that the same thing that got C-Plan shitcanned?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, when you check his Patreon the Dev says that the Patreon release is only 1 week early so he should have posted the game himself by now but he wasn't online since January 14th.

Edit: It is on SVS but only for premium download.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Tbf I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but fuck it, its update 0.4 Mega

Ps. If I'm not let me know and I'll delete it straight away or an admin/moderator can
Don't worry man you're a hero in my books, but if you are worried about anonymity you can just report the Thread and select the option "Game update" and post your link there, eventually an admin will update the thread.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Holy shit I just became one of their patrons and they advertise the patch on the page to get it in discord. Isn't that the same thing that got C-Plan shitcanned?
Yeah, talking about the patch is what got that game in the shit and this dev has done the same thing.

It's one thing to accidentally mention it and delete all mention before it gets seen but to leave it up there is a brain fart of massive proportions.

So now we need to hope either the dev uses a bit of common sense and deletes that post or Patreon and their cronies somehow miss it. Failing that we're looking at C-Plan 2.0.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
notice an odd bug in 0.4, i go to megan's house i see her then suddenly it shows a frame with the mom in her bedroom earlier, then megan kisses me and it shows the mom on the bed, wtf?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Incest patch needs to be updated, having some problems when the aunt talks about her relations:
1617096465608.png

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There is a game breaking bug if you choose cum outside when fucking the mom after meeting the aunt. It goes back to the fucking animation and does not stop. Can't skip or break out of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a game breaking bug if you choose cum outside when fucking the mom after meeting the aunt. It goes back to the fucking animation and does not stop. Can't skip or break out of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible already to have sex with mom? and it's not a dream?
Waiting for compressed versions and I have to play this. :D

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes