Ren'Py 3D Ren'py game about grandfather and his granddaughters

Vlad201818

Oct 8, 2018
Hello, friends. I want to try to create a ren py game in which two granddaughters (each 18 years old) come to visit their grandfather for the summer, and they begin an affair (choose either an affair with one of them, or a harem), which will result in several endings - the grandfather marries one of the granddaughters (pregnant/not) or they have a harem (pregnant/not), how do you like this idea and do you have any thoughts about such a game? I am a beginner and this is my first game, I would love to hear your ideas and suggestions

Reactions: coca8804

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
They should come with their father (granpa's son) so you can NTR him. Bring the wife as well.

You can call it Geriatric Seduction.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I like the concept. I'd say stick to it, don't bring other main characters in.

My wish would be to play the wedding straigh - with wedding gown, family, etc. The both option should just be a double-wedding.

Vlad201818

Oct 8, 2018
I like the concept. I'd say stick to it, don't bring other main characters in.

My wish would be to play the wedding straigh - with wedding gown, family, etc. The both option should just be a double-wedding.
if you have any ideas - write them, I will be happy to think about them and maybe include them in the plot

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
if you have any ideas - write them, I will be happy to think about them and maybe include them in the plot
I don't know how much you've settled on the over-arching plot structure, but one idea could be to have one of the granddaughters as MC and (details in spoiler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.