[S>Artist 3D] Paid 3D/VFX artist looking for an additional job

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Skills: Hello, i'm 3d artist, probably . I have some experience with Daz, other softwares too, Blender(currently not using it, but we can manage, if there would be a need), Max, Maya(the same as the first), HoudiniFX my favourite right now. Also i'm familiar with most of the render engines. So, lets see what is possible from cooperation with me.
-Visual Effects(i will show you an example, don't worry)
-Clothes and garments simulations.
-Hair simulations.
-Animations(at some points)
-Posing(it's possible too)
-Scene building.(if neccesary)
-Simple modeling.(when there is no other choice)
-Grooming(creating hair for some shots)
Well, maybe i missed something.
Preferred method of contact:
PM here or Discord:Zairus#6486
Employment Type & Rates:
We can discuss it personally for more details, but i can't work for free.
Availability/Delivery:
Currently i'm working on a vn called Urban Voyeur as an 3d artist, but i can manage other things in my free time.
Work Samples:
As i mentioned before, i'm working on a game called Urban Voyeur, and i made around 1300 static renders for it and some animations, you can check it if you interested in posing. also it's a good example of how i work with clothes and garment for static images inside Daz studio, it's here on this site.
All right, if you intrested in something else lets talk further.
Visual Effects, so we can bring an amazing(well, let's call it like that please) stuff to your/game/project/personal use.
Let's start a showcase.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some other intrested effects can be achieved.
Maybe some massive scenes you need. Well it's possible to achive too.

Well, you probably got an idea.

The other interesting thing i can offer, that if you have a good compositor in your team, or maybe you are good compositior yourself. You can really pop things up. So there are some softwares like Fusion, Nuke, After Effects. When i'm rendering things, i'm usually export an AoVs and light groups (Rendering Layers simply) and cryptomasks. So there is a possibility to control almost every part even after rendering is done.

If you have a rendering farm around that's even better, then you can control and render things yourself. Integration with Daz is possible at some point, if you working in softwares like Blender and 3dsmax, then i can send you an alembic cache, with Daz it would be only a static frame, for example i can destroy something for you or make a liquid simulation and send you an .obj.

here you can check some simple effect if you are interested.
Additional comments:
So yeah, something like that, if you are interested, write me a message, we can talk and discuss more and find out if it's possible to do what you want or not. F95 have my old works too in the thread "show us your daz skills" you can check in my profile, if you want, some of it are not that bad. Thanks for the attention, have a good day.