Seeking 3DCG Petplay/Worship towards the MC/Tamed

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
I know recommendations for these "tags" were done before but most threads are old and a lot of games comes out in the span of 1-2 years
I'm not necessarily looking for a game with all three in it, it can be only one of them and it'd be fine, if it has two or three it's a bonus.
Petplay can also be a character acting like a pet without it being a sexual play, Noir from Through Spacetime or Jade in Mythic manor are a good example in my opinion.

Petplay :

I played Mythic Manor, Allison fall of the apple, Through spacetime

MC worship :

I played Grandma's House, Motherless, WVM and University of Problems

Tamed :

I don't know how to explain it properly, but in University of Problems, there's a character called Roxy that acts like a slut/rebel but if you go on her route and treat her well she starts to act like a "proper" girlfriend/wife, I can't seem to find anything similar to it.
It doesn't have to be a slut, it could be a rebel/tsundere/someone that doesn't like you that basically comes to change because of you or become infatuated with you, not specifically a yandere though.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Sophia from Life in Santa County starts as a bitch towards the MC but he turns the tables on her through the the use of blackmail and she ends up really liking being dominated. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for or do they need to start falling for the MC?

Reactions: tsmox

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Sophia from Life in Santa County starts as a bitch towards the MC but he turns the tables on her through the the use of blackmail and she ends up really liking being dominated. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for or do they need to start falling for the MC?
I really prefer if it's more vanilla but in this case this works, as long as they fall for the MC/become obedient it's fine, thank you for the recommendation , do you think there's enough content in the game to last a couple of hours? (I don't skip text)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I really prefer if it's more vanilla but in this case this works, as long as they fall for the MC/become obedient it's fine, thank you for the recommendation , do you think there's enough content in the game to last a couple of hours? (I don't skip text)
Yes, there's a decent amount of content in the game but most of the other relationships aren't like that. If you're only interested in her then it's probably not worth it.

You could also try Nothing Is Forever. One of the the LIs (Jen) is very submissive/obedient towards the MC and enjoys belittling/humiliating herself in front of him. The relationship outside of the bedroom is very romantic. Another LI (Emma) is a feminist and you can "tame" her. MC degrades her during sex scenes, and makes her admit that she's only good for her body.

Reactions: tsmox

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Yes, there's a decent amount of content in the game but most of the other relationships aren't like that. If you're only interested in her then it's probably not worth it.

You could also try Nothing Is Forever. One of the the LIs (Jen) is very submissive/obedient towards the MC and enjoys belittling/humiliating herself in front of him. The relationship outside of the bedroom is very romantic. Another LI (Emma) is a feminist and you can "tame" her. MC degrades her during sex scenes, and makes her admit that she's only good for her body.
Thank you for your recommendation yet again, I have Nothing is Forever on my to play list already, I'm glad to know it has what I'm looking for.
Don't worry about the other relationships about Life in Santa county, so long as one LI is like that it's fine.
I hope you have a wonderful day

• Red Heart
Reactions: hysepReC

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019

There's NTR tag in the game, MC get Netorare or he do the Netori?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
There's NTR tag in the game, MC get Netorare or he do the Netori?
Wow, this is an old thread.

But to answer your question, you choose what kinks you want in the game. It has a skill tree for fetishes, so if there's a certain kink you don't want to see, simply don't pick it.

There's netori with one of the friend's girlfriend, Kim and there's one scene where you can be the bull for a couple (Deb and Carl). If you make the MC submissive, then you can share Jen (and maybe more, I'm not sure). I haven't played the last few updates, but I don't think there's any route where a LI will cheat on the MC but I could be wrong.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Wow, this is an old thread.

But to answer your question, you choose what kinks you want in the game. It has a skill tree for fetishes, so if there's a certain kink you don't want to see, simply don't pick it.

There's netori with one of the friend's girlfriend, Kim and there's one scene where you can be the bull for a couple (Deb and Carl). If you make the MC submissive, then you can share Jen (and maybe more, I'm not sure). I haven't played the last few updates, but I don't think there's any route where a LI will cheat on the MC but I could be wrong.
Ok, don't want to play and see the Netorare bullshit.