3DXMeredian

Apr 22, 2019
I swear back in 2012 when Omegle had 50k users there didn't used to be so many GIRLs, there used to be some people who actually wanted to roleplay convincingly. Or maybe it was always that and Omegle and most internet's ASL simply got to the point faster before you could tell it's obviously a guy when he mentions his fetishes. Or maybe those were the sissies and gay people before they all decided to turn to sissydom, BBCs and "bi's but actually full-on-time prefer le fellow girl, totally a girl you guys".
Just consider this: one of the most populated room's owner is married with his female alt, has like 5-10 other characters as bots and his room is all about bbc and similar shit. Same other top ones. Official again isn't that different. Said enough.

AngelaBamBow

May 4, 2021
I cant seem to be able to join the Meredian version of 3dxchat. when i tried to open the game it just takes forever to load. does anyone know if the servers are down?

Vattfr

May 13, 2019
31 july, Meredian is still online, link is just the name of game folowed by .in anyone looking for it can find it, Match and midnight3d die slowly as i know, official that announced 10 may they release on steam still didn't made any move and 3XO that planned release in 2023 keep being delayed, good luck to find better than meredian at the moment (for free)