[R-Play tester] Unpaid 3YoV - Looking for game testers

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Diplomatic deescalation.png First Encounter.png Milly.png Moglin 1.png Moglin 2.png Ash.png Bawdy Cop 1.png Bawdy Cop 2.png Alice 1.png Alice 2.png Faye.png Doc.png Lucy.png Fairy.png Krryie.png Yera.png Rapunzeal.png Lashona.png
Project:
- 3YoV - Game download link here
- The game is a light hearted adult visual novel which is short for 30 Year old Virgin, it takes place in a universe where virgins whom on their 30th birthday are granted wizard like powers. The story will follow our protagonist at the moment in his life where it is forever changed as he learns to wield and control his new powers and the lewd antics that come with it along the way. Soon after receiving these new powers our MC will be invited to join the Virgin League Defense Force where he will meet fellow wizards as they try to shield Earth's citizens from threats that are within Earth itself and those beyond the stars. He will come across a variety of characters; whether it be from home, alien races or those from different universes altogether, many of whom will have romantic or lewd options in one shape or form.

For the few people that play tested this game in the past times I posted it here, the game is about 95% complete to the initial release I had in mind for it at the time. Looking for a final proofing before I put it out there as an 'official release'. Most of the foundation work is complete and majority of the game systems are in place so that way going forward the game can focus on the story and the lewd bits.

Developer:
- Black Star Games

Looking for:
- Play testers

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- An hour or two

Preferred method of contact:
- Here through F95, either reply in thread or pm me. Or dm on Discord Kon#4389.

Job Description:
- 1. Looking to make sure that all the content of the game is playable. All the lockables are able to be unlocked, no code crashing anywhere or missing code on anything. I have done what I can making a new start and fast forwarding through the game but it is always possible I have still missed something somewhere.
- 2. Any criticism you have of the game. Things you didn't like, something you would change, this or that did not feel good or right ect.. Any and all feedback goes a long way to help shape the game to be a better experience. I love to hear peoples thoughts on it.

Additional comments:
- Hope you enjoy - Cheers.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
i would like to be part of your this awesome project
Hey sorry for the late reply, after a few weeks of no replies I kinda assumed this thread was dead.

I'm nearly finished with the last part of what I have planed for the initial release. Around July 10th I'll be putting my game out there (I'll be visiting family for a week and don't want to release while I'm gone). I have planned for people in discord, patreon, subscribestar, itchio can suggest content and scripts they want to see in the game and everyone can vote on what will get added.

If you had something else in mind, you can always feel free to pm me.

TheParroter

Nov 18, 2019
Encountering error at:

[2 Error] at Basement Cat right after finishing the buffed one.

Not really a reader so, that's all I could do without giving away much and avoiding giving other than what asked. Note that I only gave it one try, so I might not help much.

Black Star Games

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Encountering error at:

[2 Error] at Basement Cat right after finishing the buffed one.

Not really a reader so, that's all I could do without giving away much and avoiding giving other than what asked. Note that I only gave it one try, so I might not help much.
Thanks for finding that, it was an error I made with the code for the scene animation. In the current version I have it fixed.