TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
It can be used for the "666. Rabbit of Caerbannog" quest
Thanks!

Why i cant crit by blowjob? This is bug?

How to complete quest about grim reaper with guns at Pirate Bane? I lowered his hp, then he pulling out guns and kill me one second

Hillaru

Apr 17, 2022
Why i cant crit by blowjob? This is bug?
You can. Perhaps you dont have enough stamina? Or if you tried to give a blowjob to the Grim Reaper... I think you can't really damage him in any way.

How to complete quest about grim reaper with guns at Pirate Bane? I lowered his hp, then he pulling out guns and kill me one second
Are you talking about that one quest on the cemetery? You are not supposed to kill Grim Reaper, he is invincible. During this quest you just need to survive until timer reaches zero. Or you can convince Grim Reaper to leave without fight if you have enough WISdom.
If you are talking about the quest on the destroyed outpost, you are not supposed to fight Grim Reaper here either. You can just leave a location and return to the quild for reward.

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
You can. Perhaps you dont have enough stamina? Or if you tried to give a blowjob to the Grim Reaper... I think you can't really damage him in any way.

Are you talking about that one quest on the cemetery? You are not supposed to kill Grim Reaper, he is invincible. During this quest you just need to survive until timer reaches zero. Or you can convince Grim Reaper to leave without fight if you have enough WISdom.
If you are talking about the quest on the destroyed outpost, you are not supposed to fight Grim Reaper here either. You can just leave a location and return to the quild for reward.
No i have enough stamina, i think this is bug cus in past playgrouth i can

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Here, I've put all the texts in a machine translation. Pretty easy to translate since it's simply .txt files. There might be mistakes though. I'd suggest you keep the original file in backup.
Thanks but this keeps running into bugs that pause the game cause it fails to translate

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.8.2.2

It's basically 0.6.8.2.1 but also fixes other companions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZzZz Still Broken, Taking Suggestions​

I don't know why ZzZz isn't working.

Please consider supporting EccmA417 on either or but it is also being sold on if you prefer.
If you're already supporting him, I do suggest using his personal file server instead.

Aug 11, 2021
I got inspired by prior English patchers (looking at you CaiNanE) and have the latest patch as my signature now. I have no idea if I'll be able to keep it up but if I ever quit I'll remove it.

I updated the post to the latest 0.6.8.2.2 in name only since the files were identical this time.

Reactions: Yukihirou

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.8.2.2

It's basically 0.6.8.2.1 but also fixes other companions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZzZz Still Broken, Taking Suggestions​

I don't know why ZzZz isn't working.

Please consider supporting EccmA417 on either or but it is also being sold on if you prefer.
If you're already supporting him, I do suggest using his personal file server instead.
I wonder, does he take suggestion for Future Content?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes