[]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 29, 2018
If by "positive/negative" you mean "success/fail" or game over type of stuff, then I'm trying to avoid all of that. Trying to keep it as open ended as I can without any final endings. Its been a pet peeve of mine where a game would make you "Lose" for doing something that you didn't wanna lose doing, like whoring around for example or being submissive.

But pertaining to your question, since its the main theme of the game, so yeah most paths will include some sort of sissification. However, the degrees will vary.
looking forward to the game super excited for it to come out Futanari stuff is like my favorite kink

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
May 21, 2019
Or maybe something like a content update with what percent you believe to be done? I feel like with a big project exact release dates could be difficult to guess.

Reactions: pabo

J-V1

May 1, 2018
Please do not make the futas have long cocks,
Longer dicks plz
ah yes, mixed preferences. ideally a game would include an option to allow the player choose these things, but that not being possible, the next possible solution would be to make a poll/voting or similar, or make them "normal sized" or whatever is closest to satisfying both preferences.

but this is a conversation for another day. for now i'm just looking forward to the first playable version

J-V1

May 1, 2018
oh hey, i was browsing games and suddenly i remembered this one. not trying to rush, just asking. is there any estimate release date yet?

Reactions: pabo and nowwy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote