61.3 GB worth of games.. How much games do you guys have?

martanius

Jul 28, 2018
Almost 300GB. I don't play them tho :D Just browsing through games here, download what interests me and I usually never get to play these games so they end up archived in my folder for years....

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
On my old pc, probably around 30gb, games like badik and treasure of nadia take up alot of space
new pc probably around 20gb, got treasure of nadia again but with the full save just to rewatch scenes and i actually plan to port the saves from my old pc to the new one for the rest, so that number will increase, except i barely have time to play them

Apr 25, 2019
i don't keep the games. i play them, then i delete them. The only games i have are games i play for the time being until i am done with them. So i might have everything between 1-20 games at the time, depending on how much i find and how fast i get through them. Sometimes i spend more time at looking for games then i actually play them.
However i do keep a list of all the games i have played and have a rating system that tells me if i liked them or not.
This way i can always see if i have played a game before and if it is worth getting back to.