Unity Completed Mahjong Strip Club DL [v2.1.1] [Ensena Soft]

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
fb.jpg

Overview:
Featuring 24 stunningly beautiful and sexy dancers your task is to find matching pairs of images in the fastest possible time as the scintillating strippers dance and remove their clothes. Diamonds are awarded that unlock dancers and sensual video clips of each stripper in various poses. Extra diamonds are available from the bar area. A total of 504 unique and randomized puzzles are included with the game, and each exotic dancer offers seductive collectible photos for your personal album of memories as you play.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-04
Release Date: 2020-10-04
Developer: Ensena Soft
Censored: No
Version: v2.1.1
Language: English, Español, Français, Deutsch, Polski, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg

BlB25

Feb 17, 2019
Well this game is free on nutaku and registration on nutaku too (ok free but full of microtransaction). But many games is about grinding most of time... But if the mod disconnect game from nutaku then can use cheat engine without afraid from ban :D

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i see diamonds in the top right of the screenshots... i go out of screenshots... i check the dev...
its nutaku. alright, insta blocked lol.

randomname42

May 30, 2017
I'm going to ask very relevant question: does anyone know how to play Mahjong ?
This isn't actually Mahjong. It's just a matching game using Mahjong tiles, sometimes called Mahjong Solitaire, and also sometimes known as Shanghai. It's very straightforward, you just have to match tiles, but are only able to do so with tiles that are exposed (so not partially under any other tiles).

bebtbe563y

May 29, 2018
so i have an account in nutaku where i play some games however i use the user name i have but it doesn't work :/ why ?

Reactions: FookU2

BlB25

Feb 17, 2019
so i have an account in nutaku where i play some games however i use the user name i have but it doesn't work :/ why ?
Idk, I download this game directly from nutaku and no problem, but gaining the crystal for unlock girl and scenes is slowly process. Graphics in this game is average (There on f95 you find better games with better graphics without grinding ;) ).

bebtbe563y

May 29, 2018
Idk, I download this game directly from nutaku and no problem, but gaining the crystal for unlock girl and scenes is slowly process. Graphics in this game is average (There on f95 you find better games with better graphics without grinding ;) ).
well there sure is lots of fun games to try :3 tho i also tried Download it from Nutaku page but for some reason it still says error and my information is not correct :/ no matter how much i tried
here is a screen shot :/

Last edited:

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
You need a Nutaku account to play this game.
The grinding in this game is awful.
The puzzles are fun but it is very difficult to get three stars.
I think it is specifically designed to lure the player to purchase diamonds (micro transactions).
What do you think?
Cheat or mod somebody?

BlB25

Feb 17, 2019
You need a Nutaku account to play this game.
The grinding in this game is awful.
The puzzles are fun but it is very difficult to get three stars.
I think it is specifically designed to lure the player to purchase diamonds (micro transactions).
What do you think?
Cheat or mod somebody?
Well you can use cheat engine ( ) but the problem is that if microtransaction currency is added, there is a risk of a ban for this game. (I catch it on discord where players added currency via cheat engine in booty calls and then got ban)

Reactions: JLuix

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Well you can use cheat engine ( ) but the problem is that if microtransaction currency is added, there is a risk of a ban for this game. (I catch it on discord where players added currency via cheat engine in booty calls and then got ban)
Thanks for the info, I will give it a try :)

BlB25

Feb 17, 2019
well there sure is lots of fun games to try :3 tho i also tried Download it from Nutaku page but for some reason it still says error and my information is not correct :/ no matter how much i tried
here is a screen shot :/
You write your nick bad, you must write your whole registration email (like Ballbustinggrinding @gmail.rage). Its at every DL version game on nutaku.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why the hell the game posted here if it requires Internet Log in?
It doesn't work, anymore, anyway. According to what I've read, it no longer even exists. I just tried to play it today. I was logged out. My login didn't work. I went to Nutaku to message support about the game. There was no option to choose this game, in the support section, which told me it no longer existed in their system.
After further googling, I discovered, as of some time last year, they just completely deleted the game from existence. If you download it, it won't work. Don't even bother.
There should be some sort of notes at the top of this page saying "Nutaku no longer acknowledges the existence of this game, and you won't be able to play it, or even log into it."

Sadly, I spent money on this game, about a year ago. I haven't played in a while, and thought I would go back to it today. Guess what....I just deleted all the files and just sucked it up as a loss in money.