• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed To Love-Ru Trial Trouble [v2.0] [Ninjagrass]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gallery_background1.jpg

Overview:
Takes place sometime after the start of the manga. You play as Yuuki Rito who is a typical high school student. One night a girl appears in his bath and claims to be his fiance. The protagonist is faced with three trials which he must pass otherwise the Earth will be destroyed. How will he be able to cope with this new situation? Will he be able to confess to his love Sairenji or take another route? Take control and decide your own fate. All characters are over 18 (just like in Yumi Miru Kusuri).​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-04
Release Date: 2020-10-04
Developer: Ninjagrass
Censored: Partially
Version: 2.0
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note this game was made back in 2011 so the files are all different open up To-Love-Ru Trial Trouble Hentai Visual Novel v2.00.exe to play the game

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

acg2.jpg aee.png gcg26.png hcg5.png hcg42.jpg hycg2.jpg lcg30.png lmcg1.png ncg4.jpg rcg8.png scg1.png slcg25.png sycg23.png xcg2.jpg ycg23.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
I just want to know one thing that is
if the doctor and deviluke mama is in this

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Man I have always wanted a To Love Ru Netori game where you can take all of Rito's girl as I hated the indecision and lack of spine in the anime(I want to play the stealer with parts of Rito perspective to add excitement). Don't get me wrong that I understand why it happens since it is an ecchi show and not hentai but I hate fence sitting harem protagonists who do nothing themselves and only let themselves be swept up in events...:rolleyes:

Anyway this is not it and it seems unlikely we will ever see one outside of hentai doujins :cry:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I tried to watch the anime this is based off of,,, to much manic screaming. It should be a genre unto it's own, this type of anime that is. What's japanese for "dude screams like a girl every time he sees ANY KIND of skin"?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This reminds me of a rumor that Sairenji Haruna was based off of the mangaka's now-ex and that he took her off center focus in the second series when he found out his ex (still his wife at the time) cheated on him. She also apparently kept/hid their daughter from him until he paid her off or something. Objectively, I still want Rito to get cucked, but I can't help but think back on the mangaka's real life cuck and wonder if the whole aggressive harem thing in the second series was his way of coping.