VN Ren'Py Completed To Love-Ru Trial Trouble [v2.0] [Ninjagrass]

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I just can't see how a bag of different Doujins put together can be good. Anyone tried this ?? Some art seems decent.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Just looking at the cobbled together arts and manga pages and i can already feel the nostalgia of those Newgrounds Sim games again.
Definitely shit by todays' standard, but they are gold back in the days where flash games are all we have.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
There is a surprising lack of anime parody h games, considering the amount of H manga that's made there must be a demand. At least i wish there was more

croPath

May 10, 2017
There is a surprising lack of anime parody h games, considering the amount of H manga that's made there must be a demand. At least i wish there was more
there are but they for some reason don't really catch ppls interest like for example there is one i saw a couple of years featuring selveria from vakyrie chronicles that seemed pretty well done but no interest in TLing it

Reactions: sonhot

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
there are but they for some reason don't really catch ppls interest like for example there is one i saw a couple of years featuring selveria from vakyrie chronicles that seemed pretty well done but no interest in TLing it
I see, it's kinda strange considering how many western parody games there are. for example, I have seen like 10 naruto games from western devs. But no Japanese, I guess its just unlikely to get TLed unless the translator is a fan of the source material.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
for anyone wondering why this game looks weird the reason is because it was made back in 2011 and the game has been lost for years so wanted to upload it here the dev also made a Bleach game which is also still lost I will upload it as soon as I find it somewhere

Reactions: Pyrrical

The_VN_Critic

Aug 5, 2017
I remember when this first came out, still have my original files from my Renpy days. The story is fine but it is just a combination of hentai and assorted art at the end of the day.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
This reminds me of a rumor that Sairenji Haruna was based off of the mangaka's now-ex and that he took her off center focus in the second series when he found out his ex (still his wife at the time) cheated on him. She also apparently kept/hid their daughter from him until he paid her off or something. Objectively, I still want Rito to get cucked, but I can't help but think back on the mangaka's real life cuck and wonder if the whole aggressive harem thing in the second series was his way of coping.
That's what every harem mangaka deserves, to be honest. I'm sick of spineless, indecisive and borderline sociopathic harem protagonists who take three seasons to fall in love with the worst girl just to give us an open ending with contrived drama, and all because "B-B-But I can only marry one person, and everyone knows you must marry officially at some point, no exceptions!". Harem mangakas deserve to be cucked in real life so they can get a reality check that girls have other choices and will choose someone better if given the chance. I'm fully aware that it's shitty to wish bad things on someone else, but I don't care. Hetare protagonists are exactly what got me hooked into NTR. It's a shame that there's so little translated NTR of this kind.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Beware everyone! Best girl Run's route is a lie! That way lies a Bad End and a lot of disappointment.

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
- ntr

see - harem for real

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Darth Sidious: Great fan of the To Love-Ru series.

"All characters are over 18" :KEK:

10148793.jpg

Reactions: Gummiel

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Hetare protagonists are exactly what got me hooked into NTR. It's a shame that there's so little translated NTR of this kind.
Completely agree with this. Harem as a concept is already as gag as it is since women are even more territorial than men when it come to matter of the heart and most real women i've interacted with absolutely abhor the idea of sharing. Absurd as it was, if Japanese authors really want to create a harem story, shouldn't they at least make the male protagonist somehow deserves it? Sounds like not too much to ask right?...Nope apparently it is too much. I usually see people complaining that these harem male mc are "bland"...I honestly don't get why as they were made quite detailed imo with traits such as cowardice, awkwardness, shyness, indecisiveness and perverted...and kindness...yeah...but their "kindness" is the type that often put their allies at risk so i doubt that count as something positive.
I generally dislike ugly deformed fat bastards, dark skinned muscular asshole thugs and scheming manipulative playboys and usually want my protagonist to cuck those types but these donkan/hetare mofos deserve it the most.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
if Japanese authors really want to create a harem story, shouldn't they at least make the male protagonist somehow deserves it? Sounds like not too much to ask right?...Nope apparently it is too much. I usually see people complaining that these harem male mc are "bland"...I honestly don't get why as they were made quite detailed imo with traits such as cowardice, awkwardness, shyness, indecisiveness and perverted...and kindness...yeah...but their "kindness" is the type that often put their allies at risk so i doubt that count as something positive.
Absolutely. They make the protagonist as bland as possible, even reusing the same aesthetic features to the point of unintentional satire, then turn him into a self-righteous coward that can do no wrong because he fights for friendship and cares so much about his "harem", all while actively leading all of the girls on and being emotionally unavailable. The MC can't be proactive and mature, because that would conflict with the target audience; lonely Japanese teenagers. I see a lot of people counter this sentiment by saying that "iT's JuSt AnImE" and that you should set your expectations straight. Really makes you wonder how garbage the medium (anime/manga industry) has to be for its slogan to be basically "Don't expect much". It doesn't matter that all these girls are basically ruining themselves and wasting years of their lives on this spineless cuck that doesn't care about their feelings. As long as the show throws tits and pantyshots at our faces, who cares about writing an actual story or at least giving us an actual ending? That's asking too much, apparently. No wonder we have fiascos like the isekai fever a few years ago when people are perpetually satisfied with more of the same.