MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I finished the blue and the red rooms. How Can I get access to new places from the map?? View attachment 1167178
The levers at the end of the Will and Power trials unlocked the double doors at the entrance to the temple. You must pass through those doors and overcome the final challenges within, then you can check in with the Adventurer's Guild to unlock The Caverns (and some of the mods with higher powered threats).

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Loving the game, but got a couple of questions
How do i bring the stuff i stole from Venefica back to Elly? Do i have to progress more into the story? I currently at the point where i beat the dancing girl, so is it too soon for me to progress her questline?
How many times do i have to meet drunk Elena in order to get a h scene?
Are Sofia's perks good? I usually just take the money in order to give it to Mika lul
Is all Galvi content this game has right now is just her TJ, Sex and Rut sex scenes?
The same question for Belle, is it only milking and the sex scene for now?
Thanks in advance

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
As it has been stated before, in numerous posts and the OP itself that this is a text based game, yes. However, there are some experimental CGs in the game right now with Sofia, and there was a poll earlier on whether people would like CGs and if so what they would want the protagonist to look like.

They might be added at some point, but they are certainly not a priority.
Rip in for the CGs so ;v
going wait n see how well they do with that later on

죠니스트

Dec 6, 2018
How do i bring the stuff i stole from Venefica back to Elly? Do i have to progress more into the story? I currently at the point where i beat the dancing girl, so is it too soon for me to progress her questline?
Are Sofia's perks good? I usually just take the money in order to give it to Mika lul
Is all Galvi content this game has right now is just her TJ, Sex and Rut sex scenes?
Thanks in advance
1. You can meet Elly in the night, then you can give Elly the stuff.
2. You don't have to meet several time to see h scene, just meet elena and it will work random. if you meet elena you can meet elena at the bar little bit more.
3. Yes

Reactions: Nevart

Oct 26, 2017
Where do you find the saves? I deleted them but they are still there in the game itself and cannot find where the data is stored.
Games are in two locations (depends on OS), the folder you installed MGD in (/game/saves/) and as stated, your user local data folder. If you want to delete the saves manually, press Del in-game or delete them from both folders.

Reactions: Staboo

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I used the search feature to find out what the level cap was, and I saw people mention the rebirth system when you reach lvl 100, just for clarification, has the rebirth system (said to be like Disgaea) been implemented yet? or is there still no level cap like before?

Aug 4, 2019
I wonder if the cloaked figure from the cavern is related to the "great evil of the mountain" that the will power temple was built to seal away. Maybe the great evil will be some secret extra boss after beating the game

Oct 26, 2017
I used the search feature to find out what the level cap was, and I saw people mention the rebirth system when you reach lvl 100, just for clarification, has the rebirth system (said to be like Disgaea) been implemented yet? or is there still no level cap like before?
No level cap (on the 32-bit version watch out for overflow though), points are capped at 100. Overflow still shouldn't happen until you're like level 50000 and won't happen at all if it isn't an integer.

If you really need more core stats, you could always use the console in options.rpy:
Python:
define config.developer = True
define config.console = True
(you don't need both but if you're testing you'll want both)

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Not sure where to file bug reports, so here goes.

Vili's combat has no music in v23.6a. Pretty sure I didn't fuck it up, cause I never messed with the event files or outright deleted a track from the music directory without replacing it.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
guys I'm stuck, I can't beat Nicci on hard, I'm currently the same level as her (15), what should I do? any suggestions?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
guys I'm stuck, I can't beat Nicci on hard, I'm currently the same level as her (15), what should I do? any suggestions?
Make sure you have lots of anaph herbs, stay out of her stances, and remember she's weak to boobs and magic. If that isn't enough, you probably need to be higher level.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
Make sure you have lots of anaph herbs, stay out of her stances, and remember she's weak to boobs and magic. If that isn't enough, you probably need to be higher level.
yeah I guess I'm still low level, I got a lot of herbs and I'm equipped with runes that only focus on countering her strong points, but she still does too much damage and I can't beat her, guess I'll try in the future

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Will we get plot update in the near decade? How long it has been since the last plot update, like, a year? I think that dev puts too much effort into side content while plot remains completely halted.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Vili's combat has no music in v23.6a.
Open \MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v23.6a-pc\game\Json\Monsters\ForestDungeon\Vili.json in notepad++.
"Find all in files" for "【BGM】 02", change to "" (blank)
Or just open the 3 Vili files and manually delete "【BGM】 02 " from "music/Unknown/【BGM】 02 Causing pain.mp3"
(these are Japanese brackets btw. Copy/paste unless you have a japanese keyboard)

He mentioned changes with the music filenames. There might be more. (edit: nope, just these 3 afaict)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maeror Ignis

goku877

Sep 18, 2019
Just a question but does this game have any Visible scenes? I started the game but so far all i can see are texts only, does the game shows any interaction, or any scenes drawn at all?

• Angry
Reactions: MadFoole

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, apologies for the lack of responses and information for the past few weeks. Had to deal with another surge of cases but conditions are calming down and improving again. So here's hoping that the trend continues going forward.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but are there plans for more Elena content in the future? I'd assume so but I wanted to see if there's been any official statement regarding that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is Vivian's breast worship training bugged? I get to the point where she goes nude and teases you but during the scene it takes me to a menu and I can talk to Elena even though Vivian's stuff is on screen. Maybe it's because I downloaded the new version and loaded a save?

Edit: I also tried updating my save and then going to an earlier save in the training and it happened earlier when trying to sniff her bra.

I do hope that these are satisfactory answers to your questions, SSDiamond.

I'm back again, thanks for the build advice, swapping to a Tech/Int build really made things run a lot smoother, though it does feel a bit weird to play a battle fuck game where my plan is to avoid fucking as much as humanly possible. Anyway, now that I'm at the end of progression and just building up all the relationships on the side, I had a few more questions, less gameplay related and more about future development of the game.

1: Is romance intended for every named character? Given that the game is still being made, it's hard to tell if everyone is intended to go deeper or just remain someone you can bang. Also on that note, how much content is the expected average per character? I doubt everyone will have as much as say, Kotone, but some like Minoni you enter a relationship with pretty quick and I don't see anywhere for it to go once sex is enabled. This isn't a criticism mind you, I just want to know what the general plan is for characters in general.

2: How locked in is Minoni's romance? When you unlock her scenes, her body sees you as her mate but you can be vague about how deep the relationship is. Related, but if that means it is locked in, is there a way with save editing to reset back to before unlocked that content? My understanding is that there's plans for harem endings and individual romances, so I'm trying to keep my file on the brink of romances so I don't need to make new characters for them (though that's obviously thinking very far ahead). I saved after unlocking her stuff though so I want to know if I need to or can back out to keep that path open. I suppose it's also relevant for Kotone but I'm pretty sure I can just undo hypnosis at any time to break that off if I want.

3: This one is a bit loaded, but how exactly does undeath work in this setting? Specifically in regards to Feng. There's a lot of semantics about biology I could get into but that's more me thinking harder then I should be about magic. I'm basically just trying to gauge to what extent she is effective a different form of alive or just a body moving around thanks to magic. Again, sorry if this comes across as... I"m not sure what negative word to use. The thought just creeped into my head and I'm trying to dislodge it.

Alright, to hopefully conclude my tangents, I did a bit of digging and found a way to check flags on the wiki. This does confirm that there is a lovers flag that I have triggered. Does anyone know enough about Renpy to know how to uncheck a flag or am I just going to have to either deal or load an older save to undo it? This is what it looks like in console

I do hope that these are adequate responses to your inquiries, FaekNaem.

I can't trigger or forgot how to start Venefica house investigation (part of the quest that involves escaping cell during a three-day shift). How do I get option to escape the cage? I know I did that before because I had some stuff from exploring her house successfully, but I noticed I didn't pick up last raw ingredient(?) for Elly.

edit: I triggered option to appear after removing heart runes and cock rick, maybe it requires certain amount of hp? Anyway, one more question: is there special dialogue from Elly after completing Venefica investigation? I think I did 100% (brought her all candies, info etc.) but she still says before Venefica confrontation if I am sure I want to do that, as there might be more info to collect, so I wonder if I missed something.

While this is not much, I do hope that this answers your question, intelpentiuminside.

Is Venefica still supposed to be able to charm me even after gaining a charm immune buff?
That may depend on which move she is hitting you with. Some skills that trigger combat events are able to ignore the immunity buffs as their status effects are scripted to fire if conditions are met. If the status effect came from Melting Dark Matter Cascade, then that skill had a bug that was fixed that caused it to apply effects even if the move was dodged, so that could be the issue as well. This is just me speculating, but if it could apply the effect even if you dodged, then it could also be possible it applied the effect through the immunity. Looking at the skill, it seems like it will always charm if three or more hits land during the barrage of dark magic with 5 hits also applying Curse.

While this is a little late, I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your question, Kaftein.

Is this all text based or does it have any drawn sex scene?
This is a text based game that has sprites to represent the characters. Many characters have a nude layer and expressions do change throughout scenes and fights, so there are some visual aids. But for now, all of the scenes are text based. There are plans to add some CGs in the future and there was a poll not too long ago on Patreon to gather thoughts on which style of art should be used for the scenes when they are finally commissioned with the choices being generic harem protagonist or a silhouette of one shade or another.

While this may be disappointing, I do hope that you give MGD a try regardless as the scenes are well-written and descriptive enough that the absence of art is not an issue, heybeterino.

Can someone tell how to install mods on the Android version.

I do hope that this guide is adequate, DistinctCrown.

Yeh it's broken af :)
---

Btw question for you guys, I have played the game before, probably around half year ago or so, but I never really understood the fetish system, I mean if i don't take breast fetish, I noticed that some dialogue options gave me, the breast fetish option, else if I did take the fetish it would select that option automatically. Is this the only thing? or is there breast fetish exclusive scenes based on the starter choice? or it's mostly just used as a game difficulty mechanic while skipping some choices I would've had else?

I do hope that this is an adequate explanation of the Fetish system in MGD, John Bon Clay.

Wait a minute...you can't romance Venefica yet?
This update only finished Elly and Venefica's shared side quest and introduced an antagonist. Venefica could very well receive romance content in the future. Her Fancy, Affection, Desire, and Love series of debuffs for her fights strongly suggest she does have the potential to truly love the player and be a romantic partner in her own way. However, given the amount of time and resources spent on the side quest, Venefica is joining Kotone in the sad mofu jail and will not be receiving more content for some time. But, once the game is more fleshed out and they can be revisited without further slowing overall progress, I would not be surprised to see Venefica receive a romantic content expansion that is true to her character.

While this may not be what you were hoping to hear, I do hope that this addresses your question, The Shining 'Finger'.

For some reason it doesn't let me use my old save files and the new ones are all in one save file called "persistent". anybody could help me with that?

Apologies that it took so long to respond to this issue and I do hope that this helps with recovering your saves, Zanmaraxa.

I thought Threshold said Venefica would eventually have a romance route. Is that idea still in the works or has it been scrapped?
As I mentioned above, Venefica should still have more content coming in the future, just not the near future given the amount of time spent on this side quest and introduction of a true antagonistic force. She's joining Kotone in the content wait list as they both have a large amount of content and will not receive any more content until the rest of the game is more fleshed out. At least her Fancy, Affection, Desire, and Love Debuffs hint at a stronger relationship being possible with Venefica in the future.

Well, I found the Bamboo Road mod in GitHub but unfortunately I don't have a clue how to install it. If you try to add it to the Mods folder like all the other mods for the game you can't even start up the game, and even if you remove all your other mods and still try to use this mod by itself it still breaks the game. If anyone else knows more about mods they can try to get it to work themselves.

P.S. ThresholdMGD I hate to ask this again but has Venefica's planned romance content been axed or is that for a later time?
I wouldn't recommend trying to install and play Bamboo Road just yet as it is not ready for release. Part 1 is still being worked on, but Bronzeswagger recently fell ill, so progress is being understandably delayed. According to the last piece of news from Bronze on that front, the images still need to be layered and it needs a round of proofreading. Assuming I'm not swamped at work, I'll be certain to launch an update news post announcing the release of the mod once it is ready for consumption.

While this may be disappointing, I do hope that this answers any questions you may have, Link_Xp4444.

Is anybody have issue with the port android? Try to open the apps but the it's just blank.... Need help
Apologies for this late response, but are you still having issues? Work is rather restrictive at the moment and highly limits my free time and ability to respond and assist with issues. I'll try to help if you are still having problems, but it may be more expedient and effective to seek aid on MGD's Discord. Here's a to the server where someone will hopefully be able to assist you if you are still experiencing issues.

While this is not much, I do hope that it will aid you with playing the game, susan4.

Sorry if this have been asked before. But how to retain your save on android if you want to update the game?

Apologies for being a little vague, but I do not really play MGD on Android and cannot recall the exact folder name from a test I performed some time back to answer a similar question in the past, but I do hope that you find this helpful, Lewdhound.

Anyone have a save file?
I'm attaching the latest version of my cheat start save to this post. It is level 110 with no stats allocated, so you can tailor your build to your tastes. It is at the very start of the game, so you'll be able to choose who to pursue and who you do not want a relationship with. It also will have 5 million Eros, enough money to handle any needs you may have in the game at this point in time. The name of the character is Hero, but you can change this using the console. If you do not know how to use the console, then this I maintain on the wiki will walk you through the process of enabling the console as well as which code you'll need to use to change your name to your desired character name.

I do hope that you find this save useful, Ashvile34ty.

Is this like a choice based game?
Or can I get everything in one go?

I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your question, GraveXNull.

Does anyone know what the status of the Bamboo Road mod is? The wiki says it's been updated, but the github it links to hasn't been updated since December.
Ah, Bamboo Road's first portion is still unfinished and not released yet. One of the wiki managers was a little overzealous when updating the pages and had updated the page before the mod was ready for an initial release. Bronzeswagger is still working on the first part but has fallen ill, so progress has understandably slowed down while Bronze is recovering. Last update mentioned that it needed a round of proofreading and finishing the implementation of the image layers before part 1 could be stable for released. Bamboo Road is also in a different git repository than Izebel's Mansion, so that's why it appears to not be active what with the old repository not being touched since December.

While this is not much at the moment, I do hope that this is a satisfying answer to your query, Master of Puppets.

Speaking of mods and modded content. How are they? Are they good or does it like interrupt/distract the main quest line or is it just like a side quest/story?

Also, I don't think you can put mods in Android since it's an APK after all. Might have to integrate the most of the mods in the base game and then make it into an APK for it to work.

Don't know how the Ren'Py conversions work so... Can someone explain?

I do hope that this helps you with enjoying MGD mod content on Android, Suwi.

Unfortunately, using mods on Android produce too many errors because the pictures from mods are not recognized by the game.
Well, the Android version is not really built to work with the current modding system and would require its own solution. It is possible to play modded MGD on Android, but you'll have to use Joiplay to run a modded PC version of Android.

I made a guide earlier in this post that can help with getting modded MGD running on Joiplay if you're interested, JenusKudo.

Feeling excited for the Labrynth after so long. Now that I think about it I don't think I know much about it at all. Heck, I know more about the capital compared to it

I do hope that you find this enlightening, Hhhhhhshshsnz.

So just a question to the fellow mod users. If you used Bambo road did you get the right files cause i think he might didn't make those public yet. Maybe i missed something but i only find the older version. (Isables mansion that is before it become bambo road). If you got the right files or im a blind and deaf bat let me know.
You're correct in suspecting that Bamboo Road is not public yet. The mod is not ready for release yet and that repository was prematurely leaked. Bronzeswagger still has a little more work to do on the mod to finish it up and have it stable for release. However, they have been ill recently, so progress on the mod has slowed down. Once it is ready for release, I'll be sure to mention it during an update news post, assuming I am free to do so that is.

I do hope that you find this informative, Ffint.

Where do you find the saves? I deleted them but they are still there in the game itself and cannot find where the data is stored.
MGD uses redundant saves, so there are saves in both the saves folder in the game installation's game folder but also a backup set of saves stored in the MonGirl folder housed inside the RenPy folder of your AppData folder's roaming folder. You can delete both saves at the same time in game by hovering your mouse over a save and pressing the delete key on your keyboard.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, clax.

You can bring items to Elly by visiting her at the Adventurer Guild during nighttime hours. So main story progress does not matter but the time of day does.

Yes, that is all of her current content. Galvi is a Capital resident, so she will probably receive a content expansion sometime after the Capital has arrived.

Thanks in advance
Belle also has a paizuri/titfuck scene if she likes you enough. To obtain this scene, you need 25 or more points of progress and must become drunk enough at the bar that Belle has to carry you to bed. If you need more information, I wrote a walkthrough for Belle that can be found on this of the MGD wiki.

I do hope that these are satisfactory answers to your questions, MeaBorowski.

The level cap and Rebirth system are not implemented yet. Those systems as well as Level Drain will not arrive until later, likely sometime after the Capital has arrived. So for now, you can level up as much as you wish.

I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your query, Jack20p.

I wonder if the cloaked figure from the cavern is related to the "great evil of the mountain" that the will power temple was built to seal away. Maybe the great evil will be some secret extra boss after beating the game

I could be way off the mark, but this theory does make some sense based on what we currently know about the setting of MGD.

I hope that you enjoyed reading this theory as well, Globglogabgalab69.

Not sure where to file bug reports, so here goes.

Vili's combat has no music in v23.6a. Pretty sure I didn't fuck it up, cause I never messed with the event files or outright deleted a track from the music directory without replacing it.
Bug reports can be filed here or in the Bug Reports Channel of MGD's Discord Server.

Here's a to MGD's Discord if you want to report bugs more directly in the future, Maeror Ignis.

This advice is a little generic, but I do hope that it aids you on your quest to best Nicci in combat, Soratorukun.

Will we get plot update in the near decade? How long it has been since the last plot update, like, a year? I think that dev puts too much efforts into side content while ptol remains completely halted.

While it has been over a year since the last main plot update, Threshold is almost back to continuing the story, Slaanesh Champion.

Just a question but does this game have any Visible scenes? I started the game but so far all i can see are texts only, does the game shows any interaction, or any scenes drawn at all?
At this point in time, not really. There are a few CG events such as Kotone stepping on you, but there are not any true erotic CGs as of yet. On Patreon, there was a poll with various Aiko paizuri/titfuck examples for the potential art direction of the game such as either the generic harem protagonist look or a silhouette of one shade or another. But it will still be some time before CGs are properly commissioned and implemented in game. So for now, you'll just have primarly text based scenes with character sprites providing expressiosn along with possible nudity if the sprite has a nude layer and the occasional teasing CG such as those during Kotone's hypnosis. This may be disappointing if you're someone who absolutely needs art to accompany any erotica you're enjoying. However, I can heartily recommend this title as the writing is quite enjoyable and can quite effectively set the scene.

I do hope that this is not a dealbreaker and that you are able to enjoy MGD despite the lack of erotic CGs at this point in time, goku877.

Now for the current update news. As you may have read above, current efforts are being directed towards bugfixes, QoL, and implementing art. The Bubble Slime's art has been implemented and her expressions have been set up. So if you've been looking forward to seeing the plump, apple Slime in all of her effervescent glory, you'll be able to enjoy her once the next update arrives. As for QoL, the Skills folder has been refactored which is more quality of life work on the Dev and modding side of the equation, it will hopefully pay dividends on making work a little easier for Threshold. Finally, among the bug and typo fixing, these were notable elements mentioned: Threshold fixed the Loss Exp and Exp boosting effects stacking incorrectly and causing losing to award an abnormally large amount of experience in some situations, Experience boost effects are now halved with loss experience effects as a small amount of balance to accompany this bug fix, Trisha's titfuck combat event now drains your Energy and heals her like the stance would if you cum as another piece of balance, and Melting Dark Matter Cascade's hit tracker now resets properly which means you will not have its effects despite dodging it.

As for any other content this update may contain, Stella's art may be implemented. If it is, there is a chance that Stella will receive a small content expansion to accompany it so that her art can actually be enjoyed. Once this update is complete, and possibly after Stella has her small expansion, development efforts should shift over to working on the Labyrinth and advancing the main plot. I hope that you're ready for Hellhounds as you'll have four to deal with as you attempt to successfully navigate the Labyrinth and reach the Monster Girl Capital. It may be a good idea to go treat Beris well too in preparation for the Labyrinth's eventual arrival.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so only 4 Hellhound sisters and possible traveler in the labyrinth?
thats not mutch...
was hoping for more unique monster girls that only appear in labyrinths:cry:

could it be that the labyrinth is more of a long hallway with 4 doors that need some kind of id check:unsure:
(but we only have 2 sigils) maybe there are only 2 doors with 2 guard dogs each:unsure:
also i think the 4. sister could be a 3 headed kind:unsure:

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
As for any other content this update may contain, Stella's art may be implemented. If it is, there is a chance that Stella will receive a small content expansion to accompany it so that her art can actually be enjoyed.
Ah, Stella. I was already using some bootleg art I had been gifted with.
I'll be looking forward MGD's version all the same!
Thanks for the scrumptious amount of info, of more than a little usefulness - as always!

Reactions: Nevart and L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes