EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerpromo1.png

Overview:
The story follows juvenile delinquent Jimmy Napkins, a young outcast who’s been expelled from every school he’s ever attended. If Jimmy can survive his last school year and outsmart his new rivals, he could rule the entire town. Take control of Jimmy in this graphic adventure full of sex, bad jokes, and wacky stories. Stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks, win or lose the girls, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the worst prep school around, Lustworth Academy, while avoiding being sent to jail for good.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: ImpactXPlay -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40.31
Language: English
Other Games: Steamy Paradise - The Last of Ourselves
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Using old saves will likely fill the game with bugs.
A new game start is recommended to enjoy the new content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - Torrent Download* - Portuguese Translation* - Italian Translation* - Secret Room Walkthrough - Spanish Translation -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

cowgirlpreview.gif lolapreview02.png mandyintropreview.png maingate.png aliceintropreview.png blairsleep.png cassidypreview.png fionafuckpreview.png audreypromo.png mikublowprev.png beatrixlapdance01.png mikupreview.png jockintropeek01.png alicereading.png jillorgasm.png wendyfuckpreview.png cassidydildopreview.png lolamastsneakpeektwitter.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019

Use CTRL+Q to quit the game anytime. During gameplay, you use the right-click to look and left click to interact. During cutscenes, you can use the right-click to go back to the previous image and the left-click to move forward.
I hope you enjoy the game.

Use CTRL+Q to quit the game anytime. During gameplay, you use the right-click to look and left click to interact. During cutscenes, you can use the right-click to go back to the previous image and the left-click to move forward.
I hope you enjoy the game.
how much contnt is there

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Just one scene for now. Next week the extended version will be available to the public. And next month there will be an update with three new scenes. One with the police, another one with the Landlady and the last one will take place in the prep-school.
i picked up sheets and the pillow but it does not let me switch them are the mouse controls all or is there another button

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Use the pillow in the bed. There are two sheets, one blue and one green, combine both and you'll get a rope. Use the rope in the opened window and you'll be able to leave the room.
i picked up sheets and the pillow but it does not let me switch them are the mouse controls all or is there another button

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
So I recognize Gwen but the other characters have me drawing a blank are they Orginal Characters?
Yes, they are, kind of... The MILF is based on Kassandra from AC. The older roommate is a humanization of Lola Bunny from Space Jam. And the younger roomate is based on Ellie from TLOU. The main character is based on Jimmy Hopkins from Bully.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
C'mon, just look at that school crest, Why would they have to expel him?

:sneaky: On the contrary, they would surely elect him student president.
He's honoring the principles of the academy like no one else.

View attachment 875354
His mission will be taking over the school and the entire town. The main antagonist is going to be the town's mayor.

Reactions: Moisst
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes