3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
I love this game! I hope more characters get added
I think the game is finishing, cause the dev has completed 1 ending this version (I can’t find out how to reach though) and gonna make another 1 next version (according to the dev log on his itch site).

EllysUsername

Oct 7, 2022
I think the game is finishing, cause the dev has completed 1 ending this version (I can’t find out how to reach though) and gonna make another 1 next version (according to the dev log on his itch site).
Ah that's a shame, I was hoping a LOT more would be added

Reactions: hwzy123

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, with the new version, do you have any tips for the progression at grocery store, high school, police dispatch center, etc ?

Edit : for the police station for the last part, we need steroids. What syringe is it ? Tested the big purple and it didn't work...
Edit 2 : It's the small purple syringe. Returning to police station after clearing it gives you the radio, which give you a message the next day that I cannot read as I can't scrool through the text. Does anyone knows what is this text about ?

Last edited:

terino

Jan 30, 2019
Hello guys, with the new version, do you have any tips for the progression at grocery store, high school, police dispatch center, etc ?

Edit : for the police station for the last part, we need steroids. What syringe is it ? Tested the big purple and it didn't work...
Edit 2 : It's the small purple syringe. Returning to police station after clearing it gives you the radio, which give you a message the next day that I cannot read as I can't scrool through the text. Does anyone knows what is this text about ?
After you reseve the message you can go to the mall for another event with the same isue that you cant scroll down to read the whole text, after that a new exploration location is added but since it is a work in progress you can`t do anyting with it

For High school and the police dispatch center you can finde a guide in the thread

But no Ideea if you can do anyting with the grocery store nothing I did workt

Reactions: Hellrider666

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am at day 32 without the katana. I am exploring over and over again looking for it. All my expeditions are completed or missing the katana.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
After you reseve the message you can go to the mall for another event with the same isue that you cant scroll down to read the whole text, after that a new exploration location is added but since it is a work in progress you can`t do anyting with it

For High school and the police dispatch center you can finde a guide in the thread

But no Ideea if you can do anyting with the grocery store nothing I did workt
Thank you mate.

Also, does anyone know how to unlock Amber ? Pretty sure it's a new character mentionned on the hints in the Gallery, but where is she ?

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
This game doesn't want to close when trying to exit it, and if you have it in full screen then it covers other windows below even if you try to alt tab to them etc. So you have no way to bring up task manager to force close it and alt+f4 does not work. I had to reboot my PC to recover.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
This game doesn't want to close when trying to exit it, and if you have it in full screen then it covers other windows below even if you try to alt tab to them etc. So you have no way to bring up task manager to force close it and alt+f4 does not work. I had to reboot my PC to recover.
I highly doubt that. You could still have multiple ways, for example Ctrl-Alt-Del -> Task Manager, this launches the task manager in focused mode.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes