3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 5, 2021
Could you add a pet animal(dog?wolf?bear?) to the shelter. And some wild animal rape events would be awesome. You could also make an insect or tentacle event after which you get food from it(the eggs left in the women). Anyway just some bestiality would be fun.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 326448

Overview:
"A little over 2 months ago society collapsed, a viral infection is causing the dead to rise and eat the living.
We have found refuge in a small cottage inside a shallow gorge, along a river bed. We don't know how long we will be able to survive here, or how the rest of the world is fairing.
All we can do is our best to survive, while searching for signs of civilization."

Manage your resources, find food and water, contend with your natural desires, and avoid falling victim to someone else's. Collect items to help you survive, explore and launch expeditions to gather resources, but be careful. Unlock all the Polaroids by playing the game and experiencing different possibilities.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-03
Release Date: 2022-11-13
Developer: Noxious Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Win32: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Thanks to HeartRisen for the links.

View attachment 326446 View attachment 326445 View attachment 326449 View attachment 326447
I downloaded and unzipped current version and got black screen followed by game crashed message stating "fatal error" First time ever running into this issue using Unreal engine based games although Renpy is most used I feel.

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
I downloaded and unzipped current version and got black screen followed by game crashed message stating "fatal error" First time ever running into this issue using Unreal engine based games although Renpy is most used I feel.
tries right click + clicking at "run as administrator" yet?

hunter000ful

Jul 9, 2018
Here are my save files v0.15 after getting a ton of recourses and finding Research facility (futanari root) and after that a military base. Originally they were named file 2.sav Use well :)

Reactions: splash85

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
69 Days After (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  12_21_2022 2_26_33 PM.png
Anyone got a full note (or all the note) of what happened?
I don't know if it was resolution issue or something but I can't see below.

Reactions: mathias

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
Will this thread be updated to 0.16 once itch version is available (which is apparently today)?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey does anyone have the walkthrough for the remaining expeditions like

• Grocery store
  • Military base
  • odd cathedral
  • infested square

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Could you add a pet animal(dog?wolf?bear?) to the shelter. And some wild animal rape events would be awesome. You could also make an insect or tentacle event after which you get food from it(the eggs left in the women). Anyway just some bestiality would be fun.
They already did the bestiality part with the wolf monster

pisoc99

Feb 18, 2022
Hey does anyone have the walkthrough for the remaining expeditions like

• Grocery store
  • Military base
  • odd cathedral
  • infested square
Grocery store - 1) Nothing (don't be horny) 2) Nothing 3) Gun 4) Pink Dildo (or boltcutters, or apparently katana) 5) Gun

Military base - 1) Darts 2) Nothing (Apparently 50/50 chance of failure) 3) Gun 4) Nothing? ( Also seems to be 50/50 chance. Gun didn't work, Katana worked, but there was no mention of it in the text) 5) Katana (I guess gun should work too)

Odd cathedral - This one also seems to have a bit of RNG to it, because results seem to change from time to time. 1) Nothing (50/50 chance of failure) 2) Juniper (also 50/50 chance of failure) 3) Gun 4) Raven 5) Nothing 6) Scarlet

Infested square - So far I couldn't figure out how to trigger it. The game says you have to have someone at the cabin at all times to listen to the radio and wait for Biker Girls to call you, but I've waited for 35 days and nothing. Other expeditions were completed at that point. I suspect you actually need to wait for 69 days, but that's just cruel. Further testing required.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Grocery store - 1) Nothing (don't be horny) 2) Nothing 3) Gun 4) Pink Dildo (or boltcutters, or apparently katana) 5) Gun

Military base - 1) Darts 2) Nothing (Apparently 50/50 chance of failure) 3) Gun 4) Nothing? ( Also seems to be 50/50 chance. Gun didn't work, Katana worked, but there was no mention of it in the text) 5) Katana (I guess gun should work too)

Odd cathedral - This one also seems to have a bit of RNG to it, because results seem to change from time to time. 1) Nothing (50/50 chance of failure) 2) Juniper (also 50/50 chance of failure) 3) Gun 4) Raven 5) Nothing 6) Scarlet

Infested square - So far I couldn't figure out how to trigger it. The game says you have to have someone at the cabin at all times to listen to the radio and wait for Biker Girls to call you, but I've waited for 35 days and nothing. Other expeditions were completed at that point. I suspect you actually need to wait for 69 days, but that's just cruel. Further testing required.

Thanks, though I didn't use the last 2 expeditions yet, because they might be used for the secret ending, I will wait for someone to get me the secret ending walkthrough and maybe a proper walkthrough to finish the Odd cathedral and infested square.

Reactions: jupiim

evieSF

Jan 8, 2022
yall, I'm willing to chip in 2 bucks to buy the game if someone uploads it. maybe call in the mods, idk the standard procedure or whatever.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes