2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Once upon a time when God had nothing to do and was getting bored, Raphael, an angelic messenger,offered God his forbidden photobook for him to browse through.
When God saw what the photobook contains, his viewpoint expanded and his boredome vanished.

God was struck with a new idea. Raphael's new task is to expand his collection with sexy demons' pictures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-31
Release Date: 2019-05-03
Developer: Zai Studio
Publisher:
Censored: No [Nude patch applied ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Japanese, Thai
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Steam

Win: - - - -

DLsite
Win:
- - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
Hope it's the extended version of the game 7sins.
Best erotic game ever. I play it every night and never get bored. There's so much things to do that it took me around 30 minutes to master it. If it was a girl, I would totally marry her :)

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So let's see if I'm getting this right... it's basically 'Deep Space Waifu' and its many spin-offs, but as a horizontal shmup instead of a vertical one?

...yeah, what the hell, I'll try it.

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
Just pinup.
Kind of weird with some bosses having (what seems to be) undodgeable mechanics. I'm at Kimochia and I don't get how I'm supposed to dodge her kiss.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
so what's the deal with this? the first boss has an attack that's not dodgable. you can destroy it with the ultimate but you got only so many of those.
bug? retarded design?

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
Hope it's the extended version of the game 7sins.
Best erotic game ever. I play it every night and never get bored. There's so much things to do that it took me around 30 minutes to master it. If it was a girl, I would totally marry her :)
Really? I'm having trouble believing a PS2 game is the pinnacle of the art form

Noocie

Jul 25, 2017
I really love this! It reminds me on Sentimental Shooting which I played a few years ago. I also never heard of "deep space waifu" but i already searched for it because of the comments. Maybe I shall try it too :)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes