73lac7c's character mods

1. 5.00 star(s)

ady368

Long time lurker, only started posting here in the last few days. Easily the greatest thread on the internet for all your Honey Select mod needs. Just be sure to use the search bar and you're golden. :KEK:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

macadam

heh.. yeah.

i give that 5 stars.
    why ?

well, because, first... This thread is like a cockroach under a roch. It's almost invisible, i never hear anything about it until today.

second, this thread allowed me to discover some dude that make Honey Select stuff that are at same level or even better than Roy12 (who is a reference on Honey select great mods for characters)

i dont even remember how did i fall on that thread. But thank god i find it.

definitly at hread to keep in mind and tape an eye on.

if you Honey select player (HS1 or HS2) and love to have some great chars to bang... from video games reference or else.

THIS, is the thread to check.

soo, yup.. 5 stars from me. hope this thread became a bit more popular, it have nice gems in it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1504511

The only reason I come to this site is this thread. Everyone is friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. Great mods have been posted by a variety of people, and the tone is always civil and courteous. I wish the Discord and its users were more like this thread.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

gamecity2

This is a good thread for collecting cards for honey select, honey select 2, play home and so on. There are a lot of people sharing cards and mods. Really good thread that people can keep checking everyday.