73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
Staff Notice

As announced over the past months, this thread will now be closed for new replies and kept for archival purposes, and the activities will be taken to the more appropriate forum section.

Do not create other mega threads for Honey Select of other Illusion Games (or at all if possible), those will be deleted.​

What happens now?

All activity that was previously crammed into this thread can still happen in the forum, the only changes are that they now have specific areas with the intent of making things more organized, easier to find, links sturdier, and taking advantage of all forum resources.

As for the rest, read this quick FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
I don't have the models, but you could have a look at for character models. It's for blender though, but it has a fair assortiment of them, including the ones in OP (not entirely sure if they got wonder woman)

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
I don't have the models, but you could have a look at for character models. It's for blender though, but it has a fair assortiment of them, including the ones in OP (not entirely sure if they got wonder woman)
I'm sure there's some pretty advanced stuff you'd have to do to use models from blender in honey select

Spazz Maticus

Jan 10, 2020
Most everything on 73lac7c's patreon was leaked on 4chan and while I was going to upload it to the ModPiracy reddit I come to see its been banned thanks to Todd Howard. I've decided to upload here but I need to say the models are ported very poorly so don't be surprised if you run into issues...

Apr 27, 2018
Most everything on 73lac7c's patreon was leaked on 4chan and while I was going to upload it to the ModPiracy reddit I come to see its been banned thanks to Todd Howard. I've decided to upload here but I need to say the models are ported very poorly so don't be surprised if you run into issues...
Gooo

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Beggars can't be choosers so I frankly don't mind all that much

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Just gonna constantly hop between here and that 4chan thread seeing who uplods (or in 4chan's case reuploads) the link for the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes