73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Now if only someone on 4chan can leak KameronFox's cards because I sure as hell don't see someone in their right mind paying 150 to $200 and more for character cards

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Can you publish all the chara cards that are not in the folder? PLSSSS
Personally I've not a clue what cards were there and what weren't and I can't be bothered to honestly go through all the character cards I have and see what's where in the downloaded folder from 73lac. If there's a card missing though, just say and i'll take a short look

Apr 27, 2018
Personally I've not a clue what cards were there and what weren't and I can't be bothered to honestly go through all the character cards I have and see what's where in the downloaded folder from 73lac. If there's a card missing though, just say and i'll take a short look
THANKS

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
I can't find the others. Pretty sure I never found their cards on the thread. There are some very good widowmaker cards already out there at least

Reactions: liuxu666
Apr 27, 2018
I can't find the others. Pretty sure I never found their cards on the thread. There are some very good widowmaker cards already out there at least
okay. because in reality the mods are there, the only thing missing is to remove them and that is done through the chara cards

Dobby_Bobby

Jun 21, 2017
I've attempted to find it, and at best, all they did was post this:
wvs8M6ueKjnedzLcEwYdzjxMKHoQSA79KqRfBuSR_FE
PW: 73_offthehook
I tried putting in the jumble of words into a mega link but it always tells me its deformed or dead.
I also found something

this is the real link but unfortunately it is broken D:
all that bunch of characters are just the Mega key
but thanks anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes