RPGM Abandoned Tales of Elyssia [v0.01] [Ero-Sen Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CrossedSwords.png

Overview:
you have 4 characters, Tank, Blademaster, Mage, Priestess, each have their own lives, their own stories, and each get different Dialogues, and how others react to each character is different, the game is in a very early state, its mainly for testing, but it has day and night cycle, HP and MP Regeneration over time, and sleep to recover full HP and MP, since its new there is little to tell, so try the game, and support me, i will update the game till its complete, and i plan on making even more Games, so check my Patreon Support me, and Enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-20
Release Date: 2021-02-19
Developer: Ero-Sen Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (15).png Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png

Last edited by a moderator:

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Ero-Sen Games, I'd recommend you present something of higher quality (text wise and or art wise).
If you want to have some decent Patreon support you should go big for a first release, but that's only my opinion.
I still wish you the best and hope you'll have fun making your game and making it as best as possible ;)

PS : At least show us some lewds in the preview pics ! :p

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure why anyone would bang out text and not proofread it unless it's a 'good enough, gets point across' and they plan to rewrite everything later.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
you should likely bait the line a little bit in previews, its fine to show us the character interactions...but you should also show us the art...maybe not all of it...but some.

Ero-Sen Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Ero-Sen Games, I'd recommend you present something of higher quality (text wise and or art wise).
If you want to have some decent Patreon support you should go big for a first release, but that's only my opinion.
I still wish you the best and hope you'll have fun making your game and making it as best as possible ;)

PS : At least show us some lewds in the preview pics ! :p
i have tools coming up soon from Amazon, then i will release some pics with next update, you have my word ;)

Reactions: EddyGordo

Ero-Sen Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Looks promising, how much playtime have it?
its a really long game, but really early, it needs some re balance for now, but the story is really hilarious, you should check out all 4 characters, they all have very different stories, but its like i said quite early, i released this to see how people like it, it was going better than i though haha.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

Ero-Sen Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I would advise to make your maps smaller and to hire a proofreader. Also polish your patreon page and include some of the lewd content in the pictures here. Wish you the best of luck with your game!
thank you very much, i just started uploading on internet so i don't know most of the stuff, i will take some time to learn something more about polishing haha, even i didn't like how my patreon looked at first glance, but i just started making games, this is my first one, i don't have much content now, but i will polish it soon, thanks again.

Reactions: Vln_

Ero-Sen Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I'm not sure why anyone would bang out text and not proofread it unless it's a 'good enough, gets point across' and they plan to rewrite everything later.
i do plan to rewrite everything, also believe it or not this is my first time doing this kind of thing, so still learning how to properly use internet lol, i'm at baby feet level at this point haha

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
its a really long game, but really early, it needs some re balance for now, but the story is really hilarious, you should check out all 4 characters, they all have very different stories, but its like i said quite early, i released this to see how people like it, it was going better than i though haha.
Thanks, i will download it now.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
sorry, i'm still new to this, i don't know what you mean by "Submit a ticket for the Game Developers tag" can you walk me through it please.
He means if you put in a ticket using the report button in the bottom left of the post you can let them know to mark you as a game developer on the site.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote