EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.gif

Overview:
Ethan, the main character of Sinstory, has been grappling with the absence of his father for over a month.
The situation takes a dramatic turn when Ethan overhears a phone conversation between his mother and father, where his mother reveals the shocking truth that Ethan is not her biological son.
Now 18 years old, Ethan must find a job, purchase businesses, develop skills, manage the household, meet neighbors, and take care of his lonely mother.
Along the way, players will encounter unique mechanics crafted by xtreamanim, offering an unprecedented gaming experience.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: XtreamAnim - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.89
Language: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

SS99.jpg SS18.jpg SS25.jpg SS35.jpg SS37.jpg 1540358_SS43.jpg 1540360_SS47.jpg SS48.jpg SS49.jpg SS51.jpg SS52.jpg SS58.jpg SS59.jpg SS60.gif SS45.gif SS33.gif SS9.gif SS64.jpg SS67.jpg SS68.jpg SS71.jpg SS82.jpg SS83.jpg SS103.jpg SS106.jpg SS113.jpg SS134.jpg

Last edited:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
That is a shit ton of tags for a first release. Are those asparational or did the dev actually go nuts and implement everything right from the start?
Actually you are right, the game does not implement all of the tags that was written, but our game design document is mostly done, so the tags are for future releases and also the released version,
pls check out Sinstory on xhamster for uncensored gameplay

what a buggy mess
This is first public release, if you find anything pls join our public discord to let us know about it

how femdom heavy is this
Not everyone likes femdom, so we will not make femdom scenes obligatory.

Last edited:

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
i like the sleep sex scene (groping) w meters on the side. i dont see that very often and i think its a cool idea. can it also change the main story depending on how successful the scene can be? also if there are scene transitions from one scene to another would be cool too.
For this particular scene it will not affect the mainstory it's a scene that you can unlock at your wish (you just need to make Emily drunk), the only thing that it can affect is the relation with her if she wake up.

On this build it's a bit difficult to unlock that scene so here's an uncensored gameplay of it :

Reactions: Drussler

homanh121

Sep 6, 2020
i like the sleep sex scene (groping) w meters on the side. i dont see that very often and i think its a cool idea. can it also change the main story depending on how successful the scene can be? also if there are scene transitions from one scene to another would be cool too.
What to do in the room of the first part

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Does this mean that there will only be 1-2 forgettable femdom scenes, or do we get an entire optional femdom path?
exactly, femdom scenes are like side quests, but this can change try to visit Poll channel on our discord

Can you save at all??
Yes, you can save your progree, but you can only use [save slot 1]

How can I earn money?
actually you can ask Emily to give you money, or steal from her purse, and on the next update we'll add first job (massage therapist)
(WIP)
SS.jpg

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 51 Votes