RPGM Abandoned Sweet ! Summer Paradise [v0.2b] [NerVren]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_ss.gif

Overview:

SS Paradise is a simple dating sim settled in modern times. Each character will have her own storyline and traits. As game progress and more characters are added, we aim to build a lively city full of dateable girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-15
Release Date: 2021-04-14
Developer: NerVren -
Censored: No
Version: v0.2b
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

sample1.png sample2.png sample3.png sample4.png sample5.png sample6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh! A new game from Nervren? Look very interesting so I'll bookmark and download to check it out, hope that after a few more updates you will continue with Loving Memories. Overall wish you and your project the best

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Our protagonist is having a rough time finding a girlfriend, as he walks through the streets he'll meet different ladies,

Neighbours: "Hey guys! Get a room!" :p

• Haha
Reactions: m4bleh and naoc

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
uhhh why does this have shota tag... based on the preview he seems normal.... like sure he is skinnier and shorter than the average male MC, but he ain't that short. like I would gauge him to be like 5ft 4 or something. Where as shota would be like 4ft tall, cause well... the term does mean they look like someone who hasn't hit teen years.

To use loli as an example, megumin while not legal is not a loli, where as the dragon maid chick while "legal" in terms of age, is very much a loli. Where as this MC is both not looking like a shota, and very much of legal age. So am confused why that tag is here.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
..Ah yes finally it's here..
Preview looks good.. quite an improvement from your last work!
I'm really excited to test it :‍D

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I downloaded the Android version but when I extract it, there's no apk file to install or any app to run at all. I only get the game files.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
uhhh why does this have shota tag... based on the preview he seems normal.... like sure he is skinnier and shorter than the average male MC, but he ain't that short. like I would gauge him to be like 5ft 4 or something. Where as shota would be like 4ft tall, cause well... the term does mean they look like someone who hasn't hit teen years.

To use loli as an example, megumin while not legal is not a loli, where as the dragon maid chick while "legal" in terms of age, is very much a loli. Where as this MC is both not looking like a shota, and very much of legal age. So am confused why that tag is here.
its soft shota in the same way megumin is soft loli to use the same example

NerVreN

Apr 2, 2019
Hi ! Thanks for uploading the game. There's a FAQ, walkthrough and plot in the game files. I'll try to answer here anyway. I'll work in Loving Memories from time to time and post an update for that. That game is not abandoned but please understand that my entire time will be devoted to this.

The sprite for MC is a shota if you consider some manga authors, for example Juan Gotoh or Saigado. True that it's probably what you consider a fake shota or soft shota, the idea of the design is to represent that around 90% of the girls in the game are older than him.

Even when the version was labelled as 0.2b, this is the first public release, as a player of many of the games here, I know how important is the content in the first release, according to me and other people who has already played the game, it's a lot. Natsumi storyline (not so twin-sister) offer plenty of sex scene, there's a bug that prevent the final one for this update.

There's a glimpse of everything, the intro of some characters, the works, the stat system. The male prostitution job is just the first of many that allow you to help the girls in town, but there'll be many.

Thanks for the feedbacks and comments ! (=

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
How is this even remotely having femdom? The preview pics show the girl sucking dick, the girl being fucked...wtf???

NerVreN

Apr 2, 2019
How is this even remotely having femdom? The preview pics show the girl sucking dick, the girl being fucked...wtf???
Should I assume you didn't play the game? The first scene is a femdom, in the preview you have the amazon pixel art (femdom sex position) Ino two scenes are femdom. I'm not sure if you mean that to be tagged as femdom the entire game needs to be like that, if that's the criteria I'll correct it.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Should I assume you didn't play the game? The first scene is a femdom, in the preview you have the amazon pixel art (femdom sex position) Ino two scenes are femdom. I'm not sure if you mean that to be tagged as femdom the entire game needs to be like that, if that's the criteria I'll correct it.
Sure, not all the game needs to reflect a certain tag, but if that tag is only marginal, limited to only a couple of scenes, then I would split the tags into primary and secondary ones, and I'd put the marginal content in the secondary. You are of course right, I haven't played the game yet, because when I choose a game, first I look at the tags, the description AND the preview pics.

Now, I love femdom, check. The description is ok, check...then the preview pics...omg, I mean sucking cock with a dreamy eye seems like a very submissive pose, the being fucked part is just vanilla...no matter what gymnastic pose they do it in. Maybe I'm wrong in some interpretations, but copulating while the girl is on top, is just normal variation of everyday sex. While giving blowjobs are not particularly dominant things to do...

I mean between a blowjob and cunnilingus, which one would you say is more "femdom"? I would definitely say the latter, yet what we see is the former. Based on the pics, not seeing the tags, I would have bet money the game is either vanilla or maledom.

Nevertheless, good luck with your game!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Sure, not all the game needs to reflect a certain tag, but if that tag is only marginal, limited to only a couple of scenes, then I would split the tags into primary and secondary ones, and I'd put the marginal content in the secondary. You are of course right, I haven't played the game yet, because when I choose a game, first I look at the tags, the description AND the preview pics.

Now, I love femdom, check. The description is ok, check...then the preview pics...omg, I mean sucking cock with a dreamy eye seems like a very submissive pose, the being fucked part is just vanilla...no matter what gymnastic pose they do it in. Maybe I'm wrong in some interpretations, but copulating while the girl is on top, is just normal variation of everyday sex. While giving blowjobs are not particularly dominant things to do...

I mean between a blowjob and cunnilingus, which one would you say is more "femdom"? I would definitely say the latter, yet what we see is the former. Based on the pics, not seeing the tags, I would have bet money the game is either vanilla or maledom.

Nevertheless, good luck with your game!
No, the whole point of the tags is to be able to look for or avoid content you do/don't like. If it really needed to be more than "a couple of scenes" then you wouldn't have like half the games on here tagged ntr because another dude looked at your mom with lusty eyes and it robbed her of her virginity and turned her into an ugly old whore, lest the anti-ntr brigade drown their thread in venom. (Yes I'm over-exaggerating for the point, and to make fun of people who go into a thread with a tag they don't like and complain that it's in the game)

Reactions: ejmuerte

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
No, the whole point of the tags is to be able to look for or avoid content you do/don't like. If it really needed to be more than "a couple of scenes" then you wouldn't have like half the games on here tagged ntr because another dude looked at your mom with lusty eyes and it robbed her of her virginity and turned her into an ugly old whore, lest the anti-ntr brigade drown their thread in venom. (Yes I'm over-exaggerating for the point, and to make fun of people who go into a thread with a tag they don't like and complain that it's in the game)
I am not complaining, I love femdom and wanted to know how much of it is femdom, because based on the pics I saw no hint that there is any, yet the tags says it has some. I wanted clarification only.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I am not complaining, I love femdom and wanted to know how much of it is femdom, because based on the pics I saw no hint that there is any, yet the tags says it has some. I wanted clarification only.
Oh I wasn't saying you were one of those people I was making fun of; just that you were wrong about when things should be tagged.