VN RPGM Completed WIP [7cm] [ENG] Series: ERODE [MTL + editedMTL] [ERODE2 currently under work!] [RJ183798] [RJ190942] [RJ202983]

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-06
Release Date:
・Erode: 2016-11.28
・Erode2: 2017-03-22
・Erode3: 2017-11-26
Developer: 7cm
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Latest Versions from DLsite
Store:
[RJ183798]
[RJ190942]
[RJ202983]
Language: English [MTL (OLD) + editedMTL (New)]
Genre:

Status of Reworking:

Installation:

Information:

Translator Note:

Download (MTL):

Download (edited MTL)

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Now all I have to do is find copies of these games to go along with their respective MTL patch :)

Reactions: MrSerji

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I started to rework the first part.
Heroes, weapons, armour, enemies, classes and much more I already adapted to the previous one.
I'm working on the skills and the combat events.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A small sample of how the whole thing is changed:
English is unfortunately not my mother tongue, so I hope it fits somehow :/
Nice keep up the good work. I respect your commitment to the projects.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Silentce
Thanks, I try ^^

Gotta say, though, sometimes it's really no fun. You puzzle your way through the story with the machine translation xD
Some passages are very poorly translated by the machine :/

I've reworked all the scenes you had before you met Brad (red haired vampire lady) and also the first scenes with Brad.
The name seems strange to me, but in the original the name is "Buraddo" and that translates into "Brad" or "Blood"...

And I don't know how to translate the crew name... In the prologue, Erode 0, the name was "Mandragora", but on the official site it said "Mandrake". They both refer to the same plant, but what should I use? xD
I'm currently using the name from the translated version of the prologue.

And translating the erotic scenes is not my cup of tea xD I think it is okay, but it could be better ^^
Hope they will be well received though :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce
Thanks, I try ^^

Gotta say, though, sometimes it's really no fun. You puzzle your way through the story with the machine translation xD
Some passages are very poorly translated by the machine :/

I've reworked all the scenes you had before you met Brad (red haired vampire lady) and also the first scenes with Brad.
The name seems strange to me, but in the original the name is "Buraddo" and that translates into "Brad" or "Blood"...

And I don't know how to translate the crew name... In the prologue, Erode 0, the name was "Mandragora", but on the official site it said "Mandrake". They both refer to the same plant, but what should I use? xD
I'm currently using the name from the translated version of the prologue.

And translating the erotic scenes is not my cup of tea xD I think it is okay, but it could be better ^^
Hope they will be well received though :)
Oh i know what you mean. It's the downside of machine translations and translating. translating a MTL is harder then translating a fresh copy of the game. Which is why I refuse to touch up MTLs. Also completely agree on translating erotic scenes. Not fun at all lol.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Silentce
For the "new translation" I use the original Japanese version and the machine translation together.
Also, I don't use a tool like the "Translator++" anymore, but the engine itself.

RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
Just finished playing the edited first game. While it's not perfect, its actually pretty good quality. Looking forward to the next games!

• Red Heart

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Just finished playing the edited first game. While it's not perfect, its actually pretty good quality. Looking forward to the next games!

I am glad that it is so far "all right" ^^
I don't know how long I will need for the second part, because it seems to be longer than the first part. But you can look forward to it. I like the story as far as I like :D

Reactions: RandomQ

《Blank》

Apr 13, 2020

I am glad that it is so far "all right" ^^
I don't know how long I will need for the second part, because it seems to be longer than the first part. But you can look forward to it. I like the story as far as I like :D
I also finished the game and it was a big improvement then before.
I wish you luck on the next game.
And could you give me a rough estamation of how long the translation of the next game will take?
THANK YOU!!

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I also finished the game and it was a big improvement then before.
I wish you luck on the next game.
And could you give me a rough estamation of how long the translation of the next game will take?
THANK YOU!!
Thanks. Unfortunately I had to deal with my own project and have to make progress xD
But I will soon get back to the translation. When I will finish it I cannot say.

Reactions: RandomQ

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
The translation of this unfortunately drags quite a bit.
Further work on the translation is paused for now, until I find time for it again :(

I'm going to concentrate on my other project for now, since it's only 1 game and it's already over 50% translated.